Search results

1. CHR15B

Replacing RCD310 with SPH-DA120

So I actually decided not to install this - I connected it to the car and had a play around but found the radio quality was really poor (I did have the blue cable connected), Spotify didn't work great on CarPlay and the radio took some time to come on. Instead I picked up an "RCD330 Plus" which...
  2. CHR15B

Removed the original radio and realised I needed a fascia - grabbed this one which fits well. I can already see this is going to be a tight fit! I've noticed that the antenna connection into the OEM headunit has two pins (Photo here) and the adapter I've bought only has one pin - should I just...
  3. CHR15B

Show us your FR badges

My rear one is a little tatty and will be getting removed when it warms up a little outside. The front will be coming off when I wrap the area behind the number plate. I'm not sure if I'll remove the LEON badge too.
  4. CHR15B

Cheers Davie - I'll do that.
  5. CHR15B

Lovely, thanks - I'll get those ordered. I'll order a nicer lightning cable for it - out of curiosity where did you route the cable through the dashboard?
  6. CHR15B

I've had my fair share of challenges fitting an aftermarket radio - should take a look at the process for an 8th Gen Civic. I'm not too worried about this one, just difficult finding information on the parts required. Is this the correct wiring harness I need? Do I need a fascia and a cage...
  7. CHR15B

I've ordered a Pioneer CarPlay unit to replace my factory fit RCD310. I've been looking for guidance on what I need to fit it to my car but find lots of conflicting information considering the different units fitted to the MK2 throughout it's lifetime. Can I check what I'll need to fit this to...
  8. CHR15B

Good day to you..

Welcome to SCN Gav! I had a Yellow MK4 Ibiza a few years back and loved it, enjoy the car mate!
  9. CHR15B

Loading Pictures

I think the most likely cause is what Legojon described, not limited to SCN but most car forums online. Photobucket for years were the "go to" photo hosting site and have broken a lot of embedded image links. Some people (Myself included) have tens of thousands of posts across a variety of...
  10. CHR15B

Exhaust back box help for Leon FR 1.4

Are you looking for better noise? I've the same car and tempted to remove mines for a little noise.
  11. CHR15B

FR Badge Removal

Good information, but you have a MK3 and this question was related to the MK2. From memory the badge on the MK2 is clipped into the bumper. I removed it and wrapped on my last MK2 FL.
  12. CHR15B

Any active members left

Sure did, sold that almost ten years ago now. I'll drop you a PM soon and we can meet up and sort out your coding.
  13. CHR15B

Any active members left

I'm well up for a Scottish SEAT meet BTW - last one I went to was in 2008!
  14. CHR15B

Any active members left

I can help you out there, I think I remember you from a few years back. Bass player, right?
  15. CHR15B

Bought another SEAT!

The car has very clean and no major swirling on the bodywork so after claying I'll polish with SRP and protect with some Collinite 476. I've got a DA and some M105 & M205 for any fine marks I may have missed. My buddy has some gloss black wrap and will wrap the front for me - came up great on my...
  16. CHR15B

Bought another SEAT!

Zero plans at the moment other than a clay, polish and wax shortly after I pick it up. And that SCN sticker too, for the extra 20bhp. ;)
  17. CHR15B

Bought another SEAT!

Hello SCN - It's been a while. :) Hope everyone is well. Was a regular on here for a while and then career, family and owning other cars happened. Been looking for a second car and picked up a '12 MK2 Leon FR 1.4 TSI - ticks a lot of boxes and it's a return to a brand close to my heart...
  18. CHR15B

DSG Service for 1.6 TDI

I've been reading up on the servicing for our Altea. It's a 2013 1.6 TDI DSG Copa - best value for money Seat car I've had since the MK4 Ibiza TDI Sport 130! Some places say it's a sealed unit requiring no service, it's a 7-Speed model. Is this the case? These seem to be on Skoda and VW...
  19. CHR15B

Sat Nav Query

Hello, I recently purchased an Altea XL Copa with the RNS315. 1. I'm planning on driving to France in July and curious if the maps cover Europe, is this known or is there a way to check? 2. Are the maps easy to update? Thanks. :)
  20. CHR15B

Ad Lav's Ibiza... the last pics before she was sold! Page 43 & 44!

Not been on in ages. Loved your Ibiza's - miss mines. Edit - even the Leon is long gone.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise