Search results

1. hutchy1011

New Cupra 280 owener!

Thanks! The 1st pic is the weekend I got the car. And the 2nd is only from 2 weeks ago and I now have my private plate transferred over ;)
  2. hutchy1011

New Cupra 280 owener!

Hi Everyone, Just thought i would say hello! Previously had an Ibiza Bocanegra and traded it in for a Cupra 280 4 weeks ago. Really enjoying the 280 its an absolute savage as i am sure you guys would agree. Anyways got a brand new 15 plate, manual in black, got the upgraded bucket seats...
  3. hutchy1011

Ibiza side skirt covers

Whoops! Posted this using an old account lol.
  4. hutchy1011

Forge Induction Kit

I'm trying to source a hose for it just now mate. Iv seen a few on the forge website but I'm unsure of what sizes I need.
  5. hutchy1011

Forge Induction Kit

Thanks mate, I'll give it a bash and see how I get on
  6. hutchy1011

Juddering when idle.

Strange, mines does this too, thought I was the only one. Mines started after someone went into the back of me and it went into the garage to get the damage fixed so its a bit strange it only happened from then considering there was no reason for them to touch the engine. I have taken it into...
  7. hutchy1011

Forge Induction Kit

Hi guys, Just looking for a little assistance. I bought a forge induction kit for my 1.4tsi bocanegra. Iv been told it's very easy to install but I'm not the best when it comes to practical work on the car. Iv had a look around SCN but can't find any guides. Does anyone have any guides at...
  8. hutchy1011

Post your Ibiza Pic's

[/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  9. hutchy1011

Just ordered a new Cupra and have some questions...

It's basically just cutting the silencer out and welding a straight through pipe in its place, you can keep the silencer and have it welded back on if needed. Iv had warranty work and also insurance work done and had no issues with it.
  10. hutchy1011

Just ordered a new Cupra and have some questions...

One quick thing I done when I first got my boc was take out the centre silencer from my stock exhaust. Gives it a little purr when idle and driving. Just a cheap little mod while u get a miltek
  11. hutchy1011

What to go for? Decisions decisions..

I would say go with the TDI FR, although it may be a little more expensive with the type of driving you do you will probably save money on fuel. Plus if your feeling the diesel is a little short on power etc, you could just get it mapped! Haha. Good luck though
  12. hutchy1011

1.4tsi: hissing sound after switching off

Mines and a few other people I know only started doing this after the dsg oil change and software update weirdly.
  13. hutchy1011

Interesting headlight mods!

Seems like. Good plan, should look good when finished. Will be good seeing the pics!
  14. hutchy1011

Check them out on Facebook mate and message him, he may be able to post them but not sure.
  15. hutchy1011

Check them out on Facebook on Headlightretrofits would post the link but don't have enough posts haha.
  16. hutchy1011

Where are you based mate? There is a good place in Renfrew just outside Glasgow and they can change your standard halogen headlight into a fully functional HID projector headlight with drl's or Angel eyes or whatever you want. They can also paint them aswell.
  17. hutchy1011

7-speed DSG Oil Change /Upgrade

I only bought my boc a few weeks ago. Do you think if they send out something in writing regarding this I will receive it?
  18. hutchy1011

Newbie! New to SEAT

Cheers lads, only 3 sleeps to go haha. Work will drag in on Thursday no doubt :(
  19. hutchy1011

Newbie! New to SEAT

Hi guys, thought I would just introduce myself. Just recently joined the forum after having a browse around seems very useful with lots of info and everybody seems quite helpful. Anyways I'm 20 years old from good old sunny Greenock (just outside Glasgow). Have been car sharing with my...
  20. hutchy1011

Scottish SeatCupra.net Members

Hi guys, name is Darryn, 20 years old from Greenock, will be the owner of a candy white Ibiza Bocanegra this coming Friday! Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members