Search results

1. messer

engine problems

N75 was replaced, I had a new one put on it. I have also had a new coolant temp sensor put on it. My last one had a problem similar and it was a lambda sensor but need to get vagcom on it to check the fault code for it.
  2. messer

engine problems

will be fairly easy to change yeh, but the trick is finding which one it is - you will need vagcom for this.. There is a section on here for Vagcom, I'd suggest a quick post in there asking if anyone is local and if they would be willing to plug in to your car for some beers or something?
  3. messer

engine problems

keep your coilpack as a spare though, you never know when that will come in handy!
  4. messer

engine problems

To be honest mate I didnt think it would be really, as that would break down continously and missfire throughout the range. Its more likely to be one of your other sensors such as throttle pos/crank or cam pos or could even be your MAF sensor. You really need to get it hooked up to a PC with...
  5. messer

engine problems

Can anybody offer any suggestions to this at all? Does anybody near to warrington wish to help with vagcom?? :-)
  6. messer

engine problems

so it is fine right up to 2500 rpm and at exactly that point every time the engine light comes on and the car judders? Could be something really simple like a coil pack loose, or the connection is loose from when you replaced it last time maybe? Failing that i wonder if its the maf sensor? I did...
  7. messer

Engine light on -Missfiring

I done nothin all day apart from take some helicopters to the mail room and scan the internet looking for the best way to blag Sky +! Glad the cupra is workin again! Nice avatar by the way... Seen that pic somewhere before :whistle:
  8. messer

Did you manage to reset the engine light Dug
  9. messer

how easy are they to fit? Can someone please post details of how to replace the coil packs please?
  10. messer

I sold my cupra to my GF's brother and the engine light has just come on and the car has started to missfire. This sounds to me like a coil pack, what you reckon? How do you diagnose which one is gone? How easy are they to swap? How much do they cost? Does anyone have Vagcom near to warrington...
  11. messer

My Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

do you know which one? or sizes etc?
  12. messer

Silicone Vacuum Hoses

just ordered 3m of 3mm, should keep me out of trouble one night in the week!
  13. messer

My Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

intercooler looks spot on. What is it?
  14. messer

Silicone Vacuum Hoses

how much did you have to buy? how much did it cost you? Where from? Cheers bud. A
  15. messer

Silicone Vacuum Hoses

I am going to replace all my small vacuum hoses with silcone ones, what size is needed and what clips should I opt for?
  16. messer

My Ibiza Cupra Pics

i got one on mine, will try and get a pic up
  17. messer

is air con broken? mk3 ibiza cupra

one is for the cooling fans
  18. messer

request - Laguna FMIC

Anyone have any decent pics of an ibiza cupra with laguna FMIC? I am pondering over doing this to mine..
  19. messer

Aerial Frustration!!!!

you need to unscrew it till it stops and then just pull it really hard while twisting it. Or at least thats how I got mine off and my new one on!
  20. messer

Decsion Desions

i would do you a deal with a 51 regd black cupra if you want
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members