Search results

1. JamesLCR

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Getting sorted on Monday mate. Parked at my work in a secure garage. As I can't lock the car as alarm keeps going off lol
  2. JamesLCR

Exactly. I agree mate
  3. JamesLCR

Yeah I was okay. Luckily nobody else was in the car either. It's in the garage at work
  4. JamesLCR

I'm not stopping in front of a group of drunk guys lol
  5. JamesLCR

I'm not sure. Think they were all pretty drunk tbh
  6. JamesLCR

I was driving at the time. They threw something and smashed my window and dented my boot. Got my works dent guy sorting it on Wednesday tho. So not bad
  7. JamesLCR

Well my car has gone into the garage. To be more secure than my driveway. As this happened on Wednesday night at 10.50....
  8. JamesLCR

My K1 at last-New Alloys on

Can't wait to get mine mate. Got a Blue 3dr, dog, 8" navigation pro, leather heated seats and 19s on order. 6month waiting period lol
  9. JamesLCR

My K1 at last-New Alloys on

Sad to see this mate. Great motor you're moving on to. I'm getting a Golf R in the summer as I've started working for VW lol
  10. JamesLCR

Oh and the eibachs aren't on the car lol
  11. JamesLCR

I have lowered springs on it too lol. So either way it doesn't bother me tbh mate. It's only money at end of the day. Can't take it with you
  12. JamesLCR

I'm the same. Triple R Splitter, HID kit and a set of eibach springs (pro veesion)
  13. JamesLCR

Indeed I am lol
  14. JamesLCR

Well now that I've started my new job at VW. I'm looking for my new car. More than likely a Golf R with the discount I get. Plus with my new job being a 2 kin walk from my house means my fuel comes down. Win win
  15. JamesLCR

Scottish SeatCupra.net Members

Where in Fife mate?
  16. JamesLCR

Dis you take them off?
  17. JamesLCR

Well I start a new job with Barnetts. Get a company car, but I'm also wanting to buy the golf r.lol. not right now anyway. The car is an absolute animal
  18. JamesLCR

EPC light

I got my car read at the VW service garage and they said the sensor signal was too high. The part they said I needed to repair and remove the fault is a new throttle body but the part number ends with a T
  19. JamesLCR

EPC light

When in neutral still only revs to 1500rpm. They did a check on all the parts and it's the throttle body that is at fault. I suppose I can change it. It's the T model that they said what as fault.
  20. JamesLCR

EPC light

I've changed the throttle body. Had the car read and it's still the throttle body. He's saying it's a part down the back of the engine? Do we have to throttle bodies on the tfsi engine?