Search results

1. Toledo16vTdi

Fr ride height vs Golf R

Perfect point there pal [emoji1360] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Maybe get both and new top mounts and straight swap
  2. Toledo16vTdi

Fr ride height vs Golf R

It’s just someone has golf R struts and springs which have done 5k miles like new Or Do I go racingline -20mm springs on my 50k mile dampers? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Toledo16vTdi

Fr ride height vs Golf R

Anyone know the difference in ride height between the two? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Toledo16vTdi

Steering Angle Sensor

As above get bang on true straight alignment then vcds to adapt basic settings again to sensor then should be fine [emoji1360] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Toledo16vTdi

Coming/Leaving Home Lights - OBDEleven

Sorry to hijack the thread but I have the convenience pack with sensing wipers and mirror. I’m trying to get just the front drl’s to come on when unlocking in the daytime like my audi does. Anyone know the correct coding for this? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Toledo16vTdi

VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

I’m looking to find coding for my 5f fr with convenience pack. I am trying to achieve the following, when I press unlock on key in daytime the front drl’s come on only has this been achieved? Atm when pressing unlock in day no lights come on and in night all headlights lights up and rear. I...
  7. Toledo16vTdi

2005 Seat Toledo Sport Tdi 2.0 Mk3 5P Top Spec for sale

I may get shot for this but I did look for a for sale sub before hand and couldn't find one but here goes I'm in Ashford, Kent. £2000 We have owned it for 2 years now and has been a brilliant car with no troubles at all. It has full SEAT service history upto 63800 miles and a light service and...
  8. Toledo16vTdi

New rolling road results with High Flow PERON intercooler and TTE420 turbo

Nice car nice spec but Jesus how the do you put 436.5 bhp down on fwd without the tyres German engineering
  9. Toledo16vTdi

Is your EGR Cooler Blocked ?

I did find this interesting read that sounds similar to your issues http://mobile.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=1&f=23&t=1376967&i=20&mid=0&nmt=EGR+valve+cleaning+on+VAG+CR+TDI+engine Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Toledo16vTdi

Is your EGR Cooler Blocked ?

I would recommend fitting an oil catch can between your crank case pipe and inlet pipe to eliminate the egr and inter cooler clogging up with oil or you could delete it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Toledo16vTdi

Toledo mk 3 5p ET offset

I did a search and the ET range is 35-45 I want to fit some 18x8.5 ET47 with 245/40 rubber on them can anyone help me whether they will fit or not? I have not purchased them yet and want to. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Toledo16vTdi

My LCR

Rip to these dudes! They're both local lads and Danny was a friend of my mrs. The Leon was always a pleasure to see on the road. ✌️ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Toledo16vTdi

Anyone have my old car HF54LCW I have a present

Obviously Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Toledo16vTdi

My LCR

Following this one good luck on the new adventure will be rad once done ✌️ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Toledo16vTdi

K1 confusion

Wait for the real deal ✌️ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Toledo16vTdi

Anyone have my old car HF54LCW I have a present

Think a pic of v5 with driving licence would be a good start Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Toledo16vTdi

What's my gearbox code on my vehicle data sticker?

Motor" Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Toledo16vTdi

Is it recommended to do a complete change of fluid some people say it make the box worse and is best to keep its original fluid in there and just top it up. The motive has done 80k now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Toledo16vTdi

Cheers pal, I was reading somewhere mixing the two different types of the oils that were used in these 6sp boxes as it cause a reaction and is to be avoided and to get the same oil that's in there. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Toledo16vTdi

On section 3 which is id code for motor and gearbox it just states BKD and next to this a hand written number 358566 then below this is just the paint code LS9N If I need to look for it on the box where would it be stamped? I know on my old golfs it used to be on the bell housing. Sent from my...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.