Search results

1. FR Gear Stick Knob

I have had the car for 4months...there is no way the glass should crack under normal use. I will give them a call and take it up with them...P's me off just looking at it...
  2. FR Gear Stick Knob

A wee update - the dealer is claiming that this cracked gear stick cover is NOT covered under warranty and will cost £130 to get replaced. I am not happy with this at all. Not ordered yet but may do so after an email to Seat customer service...
  3. FR Gear Stick Knob

I have just booked my car in to get serviced - I know it's on long life servicing but I just don't trust 20k oil changes...I have mentioned the glass is cracked on the gear stick and they are going to have a look at it on Tuesday. Will keep you posted...
  4. FR Gear Stick Knob

I just noticed this morning that the glass top of my gear stick knob is cracked at both sides. Has anyone had issues with this before? Or had theirs replaced? Although this is only noticeable when you look at it closely, it is annoying me. Not sure if I should/could claim a replacement on...
  5. How do you clean your Seat

I use the 2 bucket method...not too sure about the waterless cleaner...a friend is heavily into detailing, more than I am, and he put me on the right path...today he wanted a shot at my car...she is looking good http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=336788
  6. FR Fog Lights

I was wondering if anyone knew a way of changing the passenger side fog light in a different manor?! I physically cannot get my chunky arms/hands in to this bulb using this method. Would it require the wheel to be taken off?! Water bottle removed?! Any help would be greatly appreciated. I...
  7. Spoiler Added - paintwork

I know it is annoying with the paint being wrong shade, but thought I would post some pics of the car as it looks before she gets fixed (after a clean obviously :thumbup:) Taken on the iPhone so I know I won't win any awards with the photography
  8. Spoiler Added - paintwork

UPDATE: I spoke to the manager, car is back in on Monday for full a re-spray of the spoiler. He has also agreed that the colour pigmentation is off, as the paint is out-sourced then he is getting the paint manufacturer out to have a look at the car on Monday. will see what happens next week.
  9. Spoiler Added - paintwork

How would I find out what the paint code should be to match my car? At least then I can see if they used the correct one or not on this spoiler.
  10. Spoiler Added - paintwork

this photo was taken indoors under halogen type lights. It looks blueish, the car looks kinda green. However, it is not as noticeable outdoors...my question now is, if they claim that's the best they can do how can I take this further? Complain to Seat? Just not sure what to do...I have lost...
  11. Spoiler Added - paintwork

Right I hope the will work now....
  12. LED Fog Lights/White Fog Lights

I recon I may get a set of these...hate the standard bulbs
  13. Exhaust actuator for 184 exhaust

I like what they have done to the front end of the white leon on this Facebook page - gloss black at plate down to bottom of bumper - considering that :think:
  14. Spoiler Added - paintwork

I can't even pm...the links to the photos are here...not sure if someone can repost with gaps closed?! :cry:
  15. Spoiler Added - paintwork

I think it's 15 posts, 4 more to go and I can put them up
  16. Spoiler Added - paintwork

Yeah it isn't great, but the paint job they have done isn't good at all. Not sure what to do if they make a poor attempt to fix it on Monday!
  17. Real World MPG - post your figures

I got 62mpg from Edinburgh to Nottingham last week...love my car!!
  18. MK3 New Leon? SEAT SOUND ? options?

Mine works spot on...no complaints...worth it !!!
  19. Spoiler Added - paintwork

Says I need to post another few more times before I can post them....I am a newbie :)
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise