Search results

1. Chosen a Cupra 300 over a BMW M240i

Didn't show much improvement in economy from my testing on all the drive modes.. i think the word "vastly" is wrong choice of word. Possibly had I done a few thousand miles I could comment if there is a vast improvement, but i v much doubt it from what I could tell. Did consider though that...
  2. Chosen a Cupra 300 over a BMW M240i

I guess everyones opinions are subjective. My Dad has had an M235i for over 2 years. He does a mix of eco and sport+ and over last 14,000 miles averages 28-29MPG. If you drive around like Miss Daisy then you could potentially achieve the mid 30's,, but who buys a car like that to drive to the...
  3. Chosen a Cupra 300 over a BMW M240i

Really can't believe I am writing this.. but following a 24 hour test drive with a new BMW M240i.. I have decided to commit to a new lease deal on a Cupra 300. I know i'll be totally bombarded with abuse by BMW fans, but the BM just simply didn't feel fun. Yes, the engine noise is loads better...
  4. Sat nav high or not (Cupra 300)

Hi all. My 290 contract hire ends Jan 2018, and SEAT have kindly quoted me £50 per month less than currently paying, if I order a new 300. My dilemma is, for an extra £12 per month I can get Sat Nav High. The sales guy wasn't entirely 100% on what I would gain from the sat nav high compared...
  5. Cupra on normal 95 ron fuel

If concerned about 95, just go to Halfords and buy Millers Eco Max fuel additive. Adds 2 octane ratings. £12.99 I believe and lasts 10 fill-ups so £1.29 per fill-up. I always put Tesco momentum (99) in my 290, but if none on my travels I put any normal unleaded 95, or sainsburys super 97 in plus...
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

No point is there ? 300bhp already. Unless made of money and got no worry about voiding a 3/4 year warranty then I wouldn't bother.
  7. 290 DSG hesitation

Yes - Cupra mode - I've never used sport as don't get it lol
  8. 290 DSG hesitation

It's when I floor it the revs go up to like 6,000-6,500 but seems like a delay upshifting a gear
  9. 290 DSG hesitation

Hi. Just wondered if it's normal that when absolutely floor my 290 there seems to be a hesitation in the DSG changing gears ? I've never had a DSG before so maybe it's normal ? Thanks
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Plastic mate
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

10 weeks from end of October but that included delay due to Christmas :))
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I've never understood people who knock the interior either. I picked up my 290 4 weeks ago and absolutely love it. Can't wait for roads to warm/dry up a bit !
  13. Hopeful new Cupra 290

Do a personal contract hire deal instead, takes away the worry of having to sell your car at the end /receiving insulting offers. I've got a 290 which on a 2 year deal is £340 per month BUT with 25,000 miles a year on the contract. No worries at end about negative equity etc, just hand it back...
  14. Cupra centre caps ?

I bought some "FR" centre caps for my 184 two years ago off eBay and they lasted the whole 18 months until I sold the car, no fading, no peeling and only cost me £10 for the 4. Would be nice to cover the seat centre cap badge with the Cupra flag/symbol but cannot see anything on the tinternet...
  15. Cupra centre caps ?

Hi. Does anyone know if you can get Cupra centre caps to replace standard seat centre caps ? Thanks
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

5p... Any good ?
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Picked my 290 up 2 weeks ago (ordered end of October) came with continentals
  18. I want to buy a Leon!

I personally had horrendous experience with my 184 with dtuk box on it and had to have 2 boost pressure sensors replaced and engine sounded like bag of nails and constantly tripping into limp mode. Took box off and car ran like a dream so make your own mind up. Dtuk will defend their box and...
  19. Wing mirrors not folding when lock Cupra 290

Thanks. If only I could get the mpg up as well lol
  20. Wing mirrors not folding when lock Cupra 290

Alex - problem solved - how weird why it suddenly started doing that but cheers for help mate.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.