Search results

1. jon1

White Leon Fr!!!

Bodykit is a bit too much for me, first time iv seen the plastic infront of the windscreen colour-coded, doesnt look too bad
  2. jon1

Toledo sun glasses holder

I noticed it in the Freetrack but when i got back in my Leon Mk 2, i noticed there is only a grab handle on the passenger side. I assume the passenger side grab handle is the same as the drivers side one, can anyone confirm this?
  3. jon1

Seat Leon Rydell Edition

Looks nice, but what is the Rydell edition?
  4. jon1

leon tfsi fr induction kit

any sound clips? How much did it cost?
  5. jon1

LCR front splitter on New FR??

Like that? Sorry for all the pics
  6. jon1

There you go Moley RUFC, black cupra mirrors And with the colour coded splitter, although not my cup of tea was a good idea, may look better on the standard FR bumbers
  7. jon1

I hadnt planned on colour coding but might photoshop one to see, didnt need to cut it at all, it needed to be bent a bit while screwing it on because the LCR is more squared than the Mk2 leon but the size is pretty perfect. Here is a guide i followed but obviously it varies slightly from car...
  8. jon1

Lots of masking tape, about 10 half inch self-tapping screws and an extra pair of hands is helpful. I pretty much followed the guides on the mk4 ibiza section and Leon mk1, were both helpful. Im not set on it just yet, not sure if it 'goes' as well as it does on say mk4 ibizas or mk1 leons...
  9. jon1

Just did mine today, was a bit of a pain but pretty happy with it. Mines an FR but the front grill is painted black
  10. jon1

Cupra Pillars - Help Please!

Its a Torx screwdriver 6 Pointed star shape
  11. jon1

Really can't wait any LONGER!!!!!! How long did you have to wait??

i waited 3 months, could have had it sooner but wanted the 07 reg Its well worth the wait!
  12. jon1

Silly question I know, but I have to ask!!

Now why did you have to post that link, its way too tempting looking at your site! Must.. stop..looking
  13. jon1

RashCupra's mk4 beezer

Camera phone really doesnt do this car justice, would love to see nice and clear photos mate!
  14. jon1

Fitted Cupra Rear Door Handle

Not what i was hoping for, i think il pop to the dealers tommorrow for a quote. anyone had any prices from the dealers yet?
  15. jon1

Spot the FR+

same here im 22:) remember seeing it shown a few years back, anyway i bet it was a nightmare finding there cars at the end of the day:lol:
  16. jon1

Spot the FR+

bet they sounded amazing! i seem to remember an advert(?) from the 80s with hundereds of F40s driving through the mountains:think: Anyone know what im refering to?
  17. jon1

Rear view mirror

I never particularly noticed the size, i sit quite low down it doesnt obstruct my vision. il check my brothers mk5 golf as it may have a smaller one and be an easy swap
  18. jon1

Candy White Leon with BBS CHs and lowered

stunning mate, simply stunning. What springs did you go for? edit: Just noticed you dont have TDI or TFSI under your side repeater, was it like that from factory or did you debadge?
  19. jon1

RashCupra's mk4 beezer

Looking forward to it rash. Tis a beast of a car you got there!
  20. jon1

few pics of the ibiza

I like the swan checking out the LCR splitter haha nice car mate
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise