Search results

1. LeeroyBrown

Boost Problem.. Limp Mode :(

Iv finally got vagcom.. Gonna have a play with it tomorrow and ill upload the codes i get for you guys to have a look at :D
  2. LeeroyBrown

I actually got the C on it coz it was mapped with that.. I have tried putting an F on it and its just worst... Cant see any leaks atall, just seems weird how it runs perfect with revo off, and as soon as i turn it back on it mess`up.. Which makes me think its something to do with revo? or the...
  3. LeeroyBrown

If i turn revo off its runs perfect hits 7-8psi.. Turn revo back on and it only hits 10psi and after driving for abit it goes into limp mode and then only hits 5psi... I have changed the plugs, coils, MAF, N75 and i still have the same problem.. I am now thinking it is something to do with...
  4. LeeroyBrown

Vagcom please :D In cornwal!!!

wicked mate, sorry about the slow reply... Anychance of meeting up tomorrow as iv still got this problem:(... Cheers
  5. LeeroyBrown

HELP!!! :( Another one with no boost!!

I should be running 25/26psi, its been running like that for ages then i hit "limp" and its now running at 5 :( not good.. Feels like a bloody tractor!!!!
  6. LeeroyBrown

sorry i forgot to mention that i tried that already and its still the same... Would that mean it isnt the MAF?? I hate my car not being right:(!!
  7. LeeroyBrown

Hellooooo, not posted on here for a while as i have had no problems with my car!!!:D Untill now..................... Car only boosts to 5psi its pathetic :( Iv changed the N75 valve its not that, changed the plugs, new coils, only thing else i can think of is MAF?? but i dont have vagcom to...
  8. LeeroyBrown

Vagcom please :D In cornwal!!!

Does anyone in cornwall have vagcom?? Having boosting issues and my diagnostic light is on :( Cheers!!!:)
  9. LeeroyBrown

Exhaust adaptor blueflame

Well my old downpipe is pretty bent up so dunno what doin with it yet, its not a problem getting a adaptor i was just wondering if i go for a standard d/p into a blueflame system would it lose power in anyway??
  10. LeeroyBrown

Soomeone on here must know if its ok or not lol!!!!
  11. LeeroyBrown

Yeh i just didnt know if going from a standard downpipe into a blueflame system would do any favours... So i wouldnt lose any power etc?? Has anyone else done this....?
  12. LeeroyBrown

Anyone?
  13. LeeroyBrown

Hey, Aint posted for a while as i wrote my blue cupra off :(!!! Iv got myself a new one now tho and im just swapping the exhausts over, the only problem is i smashed the blueflame downpipe to pieces so that cant be used again! The rest of the exhaust is fine tho luckily.. What i need to know...
  14. LeeroyBrown

Ko3s actuator help

Yeh im still running stage 2, in 2nd im hitting 23psi, 4th and 5th 25-26psi.. Swap the actuator and give it ago, i know its abit of a job to do as you gotta take the whole turbo unit off to get to it, well i did anyway didnt have the right tools!! Im not saying that it will definatly solve the...
  15. LeeroyBrown

Ko3s actuator help

I used the old actuator off my k03, so i didnt need to block off any pipes.. Why dont you give that ago? see what happens??
  16. LeeroyBrown

cupra r splitter

19.50 from dealers mate...
  17. LeeroyBrown

Ko3s actuator help

are all the hoses the right way round??? i know this seems stupid but when i had mine fitted the garage messed all my hoses up and i was only hitting 16-17psi.. Double check them mate
  18. LeeroyBrown

Ko3s actuator help

looks the same as mine aswell!!!! im hitting 24-25-26psi.. should be more than 18 i should think!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.