Search results

1. hopper

v maxx coilovers

i got um on my lc and find them ok, ride is harder but not unberable which i was worried about. cant fault um for the money and car is drivin daily. also plenty of adjustment and havent needed links on mine, its not wound all way down but is a fair bit ower than standard
  2. hopper

sump plug thread

i had a sump strip its thread on a golf at work 2day and its not the 1st, on removing it you could tell it wasnt right but i believe its caused from reusing the old sump plug and them been over tightened. ive done cars with over 100,000 miles and never had probs, on the other hand there have...
  3. hopper

S3 Wheels, Facelift Leon

i got s3 wheels on mine, im sre you did a photoshop for me when considering goin black but i kept them silver, the wheels look well and in silver dont look to small, in black they may give an image of been smaller
  4. hopper

air con won't cut in

ave you checked the fuse box on top of the battery, normal problem is these melt
  5. hopper

Air con problem - idea of price?

sounds like the clutch is knackered on the compressor so that will be your noise, quite a common thing we ave a few in work but unsure on price. just be careful if using it faulty as if it fails could cause the fanbelt come off so will loose power steering and so on
  6. hopper

Advice on coilovers and map for an LC?

i have got v-maxx on my lc and think they are great for the cash, i havent gone decked but running 17's and have had no problems with them. the rid is ok and have plenty of adjustment left.
  7. hopper

Pressure Drop between Turbo and Throttle Valve (check D.V.!)

check the boost hose that runs along the chassis leg to the intercooler that there is no leak at any of the joints. other than that i may sound daft but clean the throttle body housing out and re-align it. we have had same code on 2 cars and 1 or the other mentioned above sorted it out
  8. hopper

Vmaxx coilovers

im running v-maxx and am more than happy with them, i choose them because i couldn't settle on a height needed with springs and shocks and with collies you decide and can change when needed. for budget suspension i think there great but i dont do track days or anything like that so i dont...
  9. hopper

lc twin exhaust tip size?

buy a miltek you wont be dissapointed
  10. hopper

cupra 20v turbo exhaust

ill agree with miltek, i have cat back non res and its great, you can tell a slight difference on normal driving but can tell more wen your foot is down.
  11. hopper

New rims on the leon

really like that, looks well with the wheels. what suspension are you running and how low is it
  12. hopper

Brake Master Cylinder & spongy brakes

weve had this at work before and it needs the abs pump to be operated whilst bleeding brakes, we go a bosch diagnostic machine which we use when bleeding if problems occur
  13. hopper

wheel colour

yeah i goin to coilovers but prob wont go that low, does look good though, cheers anyway
  14. hopper

wheel colour

that looks well, quite like the greyish look too, undecided now, looks sweet lowered though, how much is yours done then if that about the same as yours
  15. hopper

Merc alloys fitted :) updated pics now lowered!! pg3

real nice car, really stands out and looks spot on
  16. hopper

wheel colour

yeah thats the kind of finish i be after. gather thaty are the original finish though and havent been refurbed
  17. hopper

wheel colour

think ill be sticking with silver but just go for a brighter silver give a fresher look. nevlcr your car looks mint
  18. hopper

wheel colour

car will be lowered by the end of the month along with some new axle bush's and wishbone bush's. i can see wot you are sayin im just if and ar ing on the black wheels or not, dont suppose any1 can photoshop it?
  19. hopper

wheel colour

jut wondering what colour people think i should do my wheels. now i have been thinkin gloss black as i think dark wheels on red cars look sweet but after seen the finish on some new vauxhall wheels the other day im unsure now, they are silver but a bright silver the wheels need a freshen up...
  20. hopper

Gallardo Replica Wheels

like them
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.