Search results

1. hopper

wheel colour

jut wondering what colour people think i should do my wheels. now i have been thinkin gloss black as i think dark wheels on red cars look sweet but after seen the finish on some new vauxhall wheels the other day im unsure now, they are silver but a bright silver the wheels need a freshen up...
  2. hopper

milltek fitted

well i placed my order with icjperformance and 2days later is turns up waiting for me to fit it, really happy with the service from chris and delievery was great. i fitted the exhaust today with only a very slight tweek to the rear exhaust hanger bracket needed but apart from that the fit is...
  3. hopper

metal pressed plates

just wondering if any1 no's if the metal pressed plates with a gb badge on them would be legal, now i love the look of the spanish and german plates but dont want the agro on been pulled and paying fines. appreciate any help
  4. hopper

mk octavia 17's on mk1 Leon

just wondering if any body has the 17'' skoda octavia vrs wheels fitted to there leon, or if any1 has any pics availuable of them fitted
  5. hopper

engine vibration

just wondering if any1 can throw any light my way, my w-reg leon cupra seems to be suffering from a serious vibration, it has been checked for engine management faults and all is clear and all engine mounts are fine. now as the revs increase to about 2500rpm it gets louder. now when looking...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members