Search results

1. SpekySquarehad

Front Speaker Replacement

And if I wanted better speakers, what should I be looking for? Not wanting to break the bank!
  2. SpekySquarehad

If its that easy, then is the below the speaker I am after? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEAT-IBIZA-6J-FRONT-DOOR-SPEAKER-6J0035411-/171355842289?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27e59aa6f1
  3. SpekySquarehad

I saw the How-To on here it and I thought it looked daunting. Knowing me, I'd break things!
  4. SpekySquarehad

Hi all, Firstly let me point out much of a noob/novice I am with car electronics. I have absoultely no idea how it all works (I've footwell LEDs sitting in my cupboard for the past 3 years!). My front passenger side door speaker has blown and I need to replace it asap. I don't mind...
  5. SpekySquarehad

Ibiza Tyres

Just to give some closure to this topic, I went with Toyo Proxes T1-R's...
  6. SpekySquarehad

Ibiza Tyres

Thanks very much guys! Appreciated.
  7. SpekySquarehad

Ibiza Tyres

Oh yeah sorry 215/40/17/87
  8. SpekySquarehad

Ibiza Tyres

In desperate need of 4 new tyres (still legal currently). I've done a load of searching and can't see anything screaming out to me but I am looking for a few suggestions or recommendations for some decent tyres for my FR. Ideally under £100 each and I am looking to get them delivered and get...
  9. SpekySquarehad

Engine bay Decoration

Looks great. Very good quality and very clean. Well done!
  10. SpekySquarehad

Rear diffuser paint?

Hate to say it, but Halfords own paint has never let me down. I've bought the sand-paper, primer, paint and lacquer from there before and had nothing but good results.
  11. SpekySquarehad

How to remove mirror caps (PICTURES)

This is perfect. Just what I needed. Thank you so much.
  12. SpekySquarehad

DSG Warranty Recall Notice

Yeah that's what I thought too. Black circle wasn't too far off what Arnold Clark quoted so I'll check your suggestions, thank you. Back on topic though; i picked my car up last night and I've noticed a difference in the gearbox. A prime example is this morning stuck in traffic on the M8. I...
  13. SpekySquarehad

Playing around with my FR

Cars looking great. Similar to mine. Black alloys is a must!
  14. SpekySquarehad

DSG Warranty Recall Notice

Mine is in as we speak. Just phoned to say I also "could be doing with 3 new tyres". £250. That'll be right!!!
  15. SpekySquarehad

Ibiza 1.6 tdi 105hp white fr

Looking forward to seeing the pictures!
  16. SpekySquarehad

After some centre caps??

I can't post links yet. But search eBay item number:171320991892 I got 5. Not sure if 1 is a spare or it was accidental.
  17. SpekySquarehad

Ibiza Battery

Thanks for the reply guys. I couldn't remember if the light was red or not as normal. I thought I might of been paranoid. No, I haven't had the battery off. Haven't touched it. Nothing to worry about then?
  18. SpekySquarehad

After some centre caps??

I saw 2 different types on eBay. The first was stick on black FR center caps for £15. I bought them but I haven't fitted them yet. The second was recommended from a post I saw on this a while ago. They are shipped in from Spain and replace the center caps and they look the dogs dangly bits...
  19. SpekySquarehad

How does anyone clean this ?

Yeah, I cleaned mine with a brush. That was after attempting to fit a plastic knife wrapped in a cloth underneath. I used an air can to get the bugs out the back too.
  20. SpekySquarehad

Ibiza Battery

Hi all, I think my battery may be on its way out but wanted to check if this is common in Ibiza's. My windows no longer automatically go up or down when you click on the button and, probably more importantly, when I put my keys in the ignition, the battery light is red as opposed to...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.