Search results

1. conor13524

Leon FR TDI 170 Performance Mods

It's herts auto tek ltd it only gets dirty if you floor it after a good bit off around town driving as it pushes out all the soot that is normal blocking up your dpf but you can get maps without removing dpf im sure but yeah it is annoying having a black section of dirt around the exhaust on the...
  2. conor13524

Leon FR TDI 170 Performance Mods

I got the remap with dpf removal they had the option of an ecomap full power map and an inbetween map. I went for the full power map which they said would be between 200-210bhp and go a definate improvement plus an extra 100 miles out of every tank of fuel and got 580 miles out of one tank on a...
  3. conor13524

Common Leon MK2 Problem Log

leon fr170 210 remap BMN engine I have had a rattle sound coming from the water pump area but need to get under it to have a good look. It has been coming and going and changes through the revs but the water pump is only a year and a half old! whenever I have had the time to have a look the...
  4. conor13524

Seat Front and Back Badges

how do you clean your car around the letters as when I rubbed over mine the dip peeled off did you just lay it on really thick?
  5. conor13524

wanted seat mk2 dpf removal

sorry for jumping on this thread had my dpf removed and remapped about two months ago all going very well little bit of smoke but was expected just very sooty around inside of the end of the exhaust! Is that becasue thats all the sh*t that used to block up my dpf and just normal or does anyone...
  6. conor13524

Seat Leon FR MK2 Lowering Issues - Tips/Advice?

I'm getting sportlines fitted on Saturday :):):):) did anybody else need tracking done afterwards as I have have mixed results searching online?
  7. conor13524

MY 2008 Leon Cupra REVO Stage 1 & new 'R' Alloys

Why is the bit on the front bumper under the mesh grill and under the number plate where it is black instead of white! is that standard as I really like it and wanted to know whether it was a wrap or paint or a clip on? thanks Conor
  8. conor13524

coil light flashing leon fr

hi Gary its been ages i know but i am only just getting mine sorted now the Muppet i gave my car to has had it for weeks. He did the inlet manifold then it worked for about half an hour and got stuck in limp mode permanently so i gave it back to him. He then found some wires running to the...
  9. conor13524

Yeah he has ordered inlet manifold flap going to give me the price for the job tomorrow and do the work Tuesday so I will let you know all the details as and when
  10. conor13524

would that be the cause of my engine management light and the coil light coming on shortly after take off do you think? I have a horrible feeling there might be more to it once i have had this one rectified. I forgot to say he found some wires had chafed to the sensor in the manifold and...
  11. conor13524

Thanks MJ it seems like the throttle position sensor isn't causing this problem as I had a friend run a much better diagnostic and his said inlet manifold flap, has anybody come across this problem before? He is going to take the manifold off on Saturday and have look for me the DPF filter...
  12. conor13524

happened again today got the diagnostic on it before i turned it off scan read P0123 $07E8pd 1/1 generic Throttle/Pedal Position Sensor/ Switch A Circuit High presuming its a Throttle position sensor Has anybody changed one before euro car parts don't have them on the website either so im...
  13. conor13524

yesterday night about 11 o'clock and was quite chilly started my Leon fr170 went to pull away and it stalled then wouldn't start. engine light coil light battery light all on or flashing left it for a couple of minutes then started fine but coil light flashed all the way home, but ran fine no...
  14. conor13524

Police siren noise.

I suppose thanks mate
  15. conor13524

Police siren noise.

I have a similar noise very much like a police siren on my fr170 only between 1500rpm and 2500rpm all threads I have looked at on this topic haven't really filled me with confidence and was wondering if anybody could tell me for sure what it is only owned her for 3500 miles and only ever been...
  16. conor13524

Thanks for that the exact thing I was looking for and tempted with the sportlines now And was it all pretty much the same as the golf then?
  17. conor13524

How old are you?

I'm 20 but was 19 when i got my FR170 in yellow. I felt very young for my car at first as all my friends still driving there 1.2 corsa's and clio's but I'm used to it now. Love my car to bits
  18. conor13524

Hi I am looking to lower my 57 plate Leon fr and cant decide between Apex 130-3210, 35mm all round Pi springs, 30mm all round Eibach pro kit, 30mm all round I have looked at the Eibach sportline but I think the 45-50mm on the front maybe too low, as my town is full of speed humps. If...
  19. conor13524

How to remove bonnet release handle?

I can't work out how to get it off either and can't find any other threads on the topic Can you remember how you got it off?
  20. conor13524

What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

Rover 214si purple now I have my yellow leon fr tdi 170
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.