Search results

1. Can you reprogram a DTUK diesel -> petrol?

Only thing I am a bit uncertain about, is the DQ200 used along with the 1.5 and how it will handle the extra torque.
  2. Can you reprogram a DTUK diesel -> petrol?

Thanks for the heads up - i saw DTE system already had it and thought it to be only a matter of time before dtuk would get it as well. Cheers /H
  3. Is it a clutch problem?

Sounds like a case of too much torque from low rpm - probably related to the remap. I had similar experience when running with a tuning box on my manual 150 tdi, always happened when accelerating in higher gears.
  4. Can you reprogram a DTUK diesel -> petrol?

Unfortunately I will be moving away from Seat next year - no Cupra fro me, I got 'the eyes' when I suggested it. I already placed an order on the new VW T-roc, hoping for delivery during Mar/April, but dealer said I could risk it it to go as far as May due to high demand already. My wife is...
  5. Can you reprogram a DTUK diesel -> petrol?

Guess I have a CRD3+ for sale then :)
  6. Can you reprogram a DTUK diesel -> petrol?

Hello all Anyone here knows if it is possible to re-program a DTUK box for a diesel to fit a petrol driven car? Vkr. /Heino
  7. What dsg gearbox in the golf 1.5 tsi evo?

Well, the topic might suggest that I should have placed this question elsewhere, however, I didn't know where and so many people with knowledge in here :) I have been reading different reviews on the golf 1.5 TSI evi, mostly due to get some knowledge about it - would be nice if that motor...
  8. Cupra R - opinions and thoughts.

The double exhaust looks like something taken from a boring Mazda 3, can't say that I am impressed with the exterior looks at all.
  9. Android 7 and Bluetooth woes

I am suffering from severe bluetooth problem as well - whenever someone is calling me, the phone drops it's connection to the media unit. I can call out most of the times without problem. Other times I can make a call, but the sound is not via the car loudspeakers, but only the phone, or I can...
  10. Manual mode on DSG kickdown over rev issue (184TDI)

Sorry I was a bit too fast, had to push it a bit more down to click the button, then it changed gear down in manual mode. Driving 80 km/h and flooring it, it kicked down into 3rd and went all the way to red rpm area. Was actually the first time i did this in manual mode. I wonder why it goes...
  11. Manual mode on DSG kickdown over rev issue (184TDI)

Hi On my way to work this morning I put into manual, and when in 6th gear I quickly floored the speeder, but there was no kickdown, it just picked up pace without shifting. One thing to note though, I am running a remap, but that is only the motor, no remap of DSG.
  12. The great car washing thread.

I use Optimum no rinse and shine for whole car - two bucket system - and optimum spray on wax. Prior to washing I rinse off the most heavy dirt like you would normally do.
  13. Who has got their Fr tdi's mapped-options/recommendations

I have been overall satisfied with the dtuk box, a few glitches here and there, but nothing critical. However since getting a remap, the car feels much better in most situations, though it doesnt have the same type of kick in the back as with the box, when flooring it, here the remap is very...
  14. Manual mode on DSG kickdown over rev issue (184TDI)

I havent tried that in manual mode, didnt even know it changed automatically on kick down in manual However, what you describe, is what I experience in sport mode. Too often the dsg ends in 4th, and keeps it there, where it in my oppinion should have been in 5th. This is the reason why im...
  15. End of my Seat journey

Nice ride - should i ever get a pocket full enough for an rs, it would be a rs4. However with danish car prices, that is probably never gonna happen - a 13 model rs4 is around 900.000dkr(~100.000£) - so ill just keep dreaming
  16. DTUK tuning box

Seems as 3+2 was too much, the coil light turned on the other day, so down to 3+1.
  17. OBDeleven modifications

I just found this page with a very huge overview of all the menus in OBD: Some translaction might be needed - its in spanish so some google translate magic might do the trick. http://www.clubseatleon.net/viewtopic.php?t=116700
  18. DTUK tuning box

No problem here on 3+2, been running for a few weeks now, i hope the coil lights doesn't turn on.
  19. DTUK tuning box

Seems as my car has settled some more since i last tried map 3. Been running on map 3+2 for some days now with no indications of any trouble. Last i did run with map 3, a looong time ago, on map 3+1 there was some kind of uneasiness, but i dont seem to have that now, feels quite smooth and...
  20. 184 FR DTUK CRD3+ user feedback

Im pretty sure there's a discount to get as a user on this forum
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.