Search results

1. GTi T

Coolant hoses kit

Hi guys, anyone recommend best place to get the full set of coolant hoses for a 2005 mk1 Leon Cupra R? ive looked on samco and its a rubbish website, also looked on Forge and ive found theres 2 possible ones as they list two different kits so, so far ive found SFS performance is the best...
  2. GTi T

Hello all New to the forum

Is this the one ? http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=425118 my contact details are at the bottom of the advert? :)
  3. GTi T

Hello all New to the forum

Hi there I have the kiwi yellow ibiza cupra 2.0 16v for sale on here, is it mine you were referring to? Tom
  4. GTi T

mk3 ibiza cupra GT28rs back yard build!

Nice little update mate Am liking that cheeky little 3/4 sized plate, I tried mine for a week or so and got pulled and told off for it! Looks so much better than a big silly one though! She certainly shifts doesn't she, looks rapid ! Tom
  5. GTi T

Helix or Southbend? Im running a Helix and smf in my k04 hybrid LCR Heavy ish pedal and very chattery but fine otherwise Tom PS merry Christmas dude
  6. GTi T

Pics and vids required mate Merry Christmas Tom
  7. GTi T

D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

Do you make these carbon splitters to sell mate? Kind Regards Tom
  8. GTi T

Mk2 Ibiza 16V Hillclimb/Sprint car - 2014 Race Season begins!

It doesnt look as good as it did when you owned it Rob thats for sure! How much you after for those wings? Tom
  9. GTi T

Mk2 Ibiza 16V Hillclimb/Sprint car - 2014 Race Season begins!

Back up for sale I see on ebay already? :blink:
  10. GTi T

Audi S3 GT3582R stroker Build (previously GT3071r)

Careful of those particular type of LED bulbs, they are crap......I've had first hand experience of them....the tiny white/yellow plastic bits fall apart
  11. GTi T

Ronin225's Candy rimmed Black LCR - Project 500-4WD, Cage installed and bigger turbo

Hi Tim, what make is that rear upper strut brace? looks very good and will serve a purpose too!! Those supercopa wheels really do suit the Leon!!!!!;) Get some rain repellent coated on that windscreen, will help massively on track mate if the wipers struggle, really is night and day...
  12. GTi T

Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

cheers Graham, no worries, keep up the good work!!
  13. GTi T

Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Hi Graham Any idea what code your gearbox was? Guessing 02M but then I believe there's a code after it....I believe mine to be an FZQ on my 05 Leon Cupra R? Kind Regards Tom
  14. GTi T

iTB Ibiza Cupra 16v Track Toy - Engine Rebuild, Aero & More Page 73+

I've heard they tend to smoke like that, it's pretty normal....no idea why though:confused:
  15. GTi T

Dan's GTX3582r, 2.0 20v, project '600'

Continue this thread on for the clio ? Sounds like a nice little project
  16. GTi T

Dan's GTX3582r, 2.0 20v, project '600'

Good to see you back Dan, you still have the Leon?;) Congrats on the little one Tom
  17. GTi T

Ibiza Cupra mk3 Race Car - SMRC Sports & Saloons

That will be a nice set up once running! At least another 100hp on tap? Keep this thread updated, be good to see your progress against those other cars Best of luck Tom
  18. GTi T

Ibiza Cupra mk3 Race Car - SMRC Sports & Saloons

car looks great Good luck mate What turbo you going for next season?:funk: Tom
  19. GTi T

My Revo stage 2 MK5 VW Golf GT TDI GTI Edition 30 replica - now for sale!!!

Can vouch for how clean this car is, very nice example and modified very well good luck with the sale
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members