Search results

1. Repairable or not?

Unfortunately not. Someone further down the road has said they saw the car deliberately snaking down the road so it looks deliberate, but couldn't catch the reg. Citroen DS4 apparently.
  2. Repairable or not?

Thanks for the reply. It happened at about 2am in the morning apparently. 7 cars were damaged. A few people heard some noises but the car had driven off by the time they had chance to get a reg number.
  3. Repairable or not?

A couple of pictures of the sill.
  4. Repairable or not?

After some scum ball hit my car last night just wondering if you think it's a repair job or time to look for a new car. Doors open ok but the sill has took a knock. Thanks all.
  5. Show us your Wheels

You should buy mine
  6. Show us your Wheels

Had these Team Dynamics Jade R for a while now. Could be time for a change so keep an eye in the for sale section soon.
  7. What did you and your MK2 do today?

What did you have done to it if you don't mind me asking?
  8. 225/40/18 to 225/45/18

I'll try and check when it's not busy there to if I can see what's catching. Hopefully you're right.
  9. 225/40/18 to 225/45/18

That's why I was looking at slightly higher profile tyres. Or is there another way I'm overlooking?
  10. 225/40/18 to 225/45/18

Morning all, Quick question regarding tyre profiles. Where I work they have kindly introduced speed humps in the car parks. My lowered Leon now scrapes slightly as I go over them. The humps are the kind with spring loaded "teeth" on them so it's these "teeth" that are catching. Currently have...
  11. What did you and your MK2 do today?

18" Jade R by Team Dynamics bud.
  12. Penguins new un.

Finally lowered it onto some H&R springs 30mm drop.
  13. What did you and your MK2 do today?

H&R 30mm drop. The rear does look slightly higher so hopefully it'll level itself out shortly.
  14. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Finally got round to lowering it. And cleaning it Maybe change the wheels for some 19"s in the near future.
  15. FR Badges

Sorry Danny I can't find any info I thought I had on the badge vinyls.
  16. FR Badges

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=409557&highlight=Penguin&page=2 That's the new one. I'll keep looking for you.
  17. FR Badges

I know what you mean bud. I can't seem to find the link but if you search vinylskinz on eBay I think that was the guy I got them off.
  18. FR Badges

Sorry mate I haven't explained correctly. It's a pre-cut shape that you just stick over the original one. Can't find the link at the moment. I'll keep looking. But I guess if you're a dab hand with a craft knife you could go with that.
  19. FR Badges

, Had this on my old car to match the brake caliber colour. It's just a plastic laminate from eBay. They do all sorts of colours. I'll dig around for the link for you.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.