Search results

1. 2006 leon tdi fr airbag warning light HELP

My mrs had the airbag warning light come on in her 57 plate golf gt sport. It turned out that when we've been sliding the drivers seat back and forth it dislodged the air bag sensor from under the seat. Put it back in place and secured it with a cable tie. Deleted the fault and job done. Dunno...
  2. whistle power loss plz help

Try checking ur boost pipes. I had 1 popping off and it sounded like you mentioned. Also try checking for any splits in of the pipes. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Hello!

You won't be disappointed with this forum. People on here a very helpful. What Leon are you looking to buy? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Boost leek

You would be better off fitting a makalor clip. It's a heavy duty jubilee clip. I had trouble with my boost pipe popping off on my lcr due to the jubilee clip failing. I replaced them with makalor clamps and so far so good. Hope this helps. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Torque App

Does it give u a boost guage? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. boost leak but where

Sounds like a vacuum leak. That can cause the car to rev higher. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. New leon cupra m1 owner

I've owned my lcr just over a year now. What a car!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Car show!

Same here, I live in Pembrokeshire, roughly about 20 miles from Carmarthen. Is it a lcr u drive? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Stereo

Congrats m8 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Car show!

It's at the end of the m4 in Carmarthen. It's about 30ins from Swansea. Can't wait, it will be the first car show I'm going to since I've bought my lcr. It would be so cool to meet up with other lcr enthusiasts. Where you from louiev1? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Car show!

There's a car show coming up soon and It would be wicked to see see some other lcr's there. Any body fancy it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Stereo

Have you tried 1 of those cassettes with a phono lead attached to it. That's what I use and it works really well. Excellent sound quality. You can pick 1 up for less than a fiver off eBay. We'll worth the money. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Interior light sensor?????

It seems to be working fine 2day. Weird! Thanx for the help though, much appreciated. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Decisions...

Maybe try a miltek. I've got 1 on my lcr, it isn't to loud and it sounds absolutely awesome. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Interior light sensor?????

Thanx for the reply. What part of the mechanism? Is it the latch on the door, the central locking or the door handle??? I haven't a clue. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Interior light sensor?????

Hi, I have a lcr and recently when I open the drivers door it takes around 15 seconds for the interior lights to come on and for the fuel pump to prime. Usually as soon as I open the door they both come on. I've tried looking for the sensor on the door but I can't seem to find it. Any help...
  17. Fog cover removal?

The plastic grill surrounding the fog light just pulls off. Nice and easy m8. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. New car No BOOOST

The engine management light should be on when u turn the key then go off when u start the car. Can u here the turbo spooling up? Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk 2
  19. New car No BOOOST

Have u checked all of ur boost pipes? Try checking ur intercooler it may be leaking.
  20. How much boost?

Thanx 4 the replies, boost guage it is then. Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk 2
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.