Search results

1. jessmay

bang and smoke... Any suggestions?

Soooo I was wondering if any of you guys could help... I've got a fr tdi pd150 and I came down my local bypass on Saturday morning, doing nothing over 75mph. As I approached the end of the bypass I began to slow down and to my surprise my car made a bang and black smoke came piling out the back...
  2. jessmay

Pd150 mpg?

It was allegedly 180 brake but I have no doubt in my mind it was all a load of rubbish given it just over fuelled all the time!
  3. jessmay

Coilover advice

I had some cheap ones to start with and hated them... Now got weitecs and they were worth every penny!
  4. jessmay

Pd150 mpg?

I was getting 400ish miles to a tank in my 150, since then had the old map wiped and a new one on and I'm getting 500ish miles to a tank! Lesson learnt...don't have a rubbish map!
  5. jessmay

Lowering mk1 Leon

I'd advise coilovers, but no poverty spec specials... Mine came with some and they were crap so I forked out for weitecs and I couldn't be happier!
  6. jessmay

W66RRY - Mk1 Leon Cupra R

This looks incredible! I'm far too jealous :(
  7. jessmay

what have you done to your car today ?

washed it and spattered fumes up my friends new KA.. Hope that's acceptable?
  8. jessmay

Mk1 Leon FR 1.9 TDi FR - LCsTed

I still love mine so I'm sure you'll love yours :) any plans for it?
  9. jessmay

Haha was it perfect? Buxton where the waters from! Yourself?
  10. jessmay

I've got one of the last fr tdis too on a 55reg. There's literally nothing not to love about the car, enjoy!
  11. jessmay

My LCR Since '05 with Static+ Front Air Lift - Project Gone to a New Home.

This looks incredible, love how it still looks perfect when it needs washing! Haha
  12. jessmay

Soon-to-be Seat owner

I've recently gone diesel too, enjoy!
  13. jessmay

What is the mileage on your Leon right now?

My 55reg is on 127k ahh!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise