Search results

1. My Bagged CupraR, Centrelocks + Huge Brakes

Nice one bud! Well deserved :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Cupra r or fr +?

I have the FR+ and I was getting around 55mpg on the motorway doing around the same miles as you everyday. The 'chocolate cams' are the big thing on a 150 pd engine so you are looking at around £3-400 parts n labour. Other than that they go like a stink with load of torque. If you remap then the...
  3. A quick hello

Welcome ;) Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
  4. PD150 to 1.8t Pancake Pipe Upgrade Guide

Done mine but had real issues with it hitting the pully and drive shaft. Also get tbolts as the jubilee come off mine alot Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
  5. what have you done to your car today ?

Helped my mate buy a mk1 cupra 1.8t he's grinning alot! Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
  6. Hello newbie here !!!!

Welcome :) Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
  7. Pd engine camshalf issues

Will try and find some links when I get near a computer :) Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
  8. Pd engine camshalf issues

It will be easy to find in the search or Google ;) I'm going to get mine done when I get my bonus :) Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
  9. Pd engine camshalf issues

Loads of stuff about it on the forum but good news is parts are easy to come by and replace. Think it's about £300 to sort out Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
  10. Bagged Orange CupraR

Looks sweet bud!! Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
  11. D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

Awesome !! Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
  12. Endless Summer VW Basingstoke

Is anyone looking at going? http://www.endlesssummervwshow.com £5 to get in, show n shine any thing dub is welcome :cool: Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
  13. what have you done to your car today ?

Boost hose issues still on going but its have managed to get her to stay together for now until I can get it all apart and start again Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
  14. what have you done to your car today ?

Pancake pipe came off again today, need to get under and re-evaluate how its all connected. But have got some better clips on it in the interim Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
  15. My Bagged CupraR, Centrelocks + Huge Brakes

Awesome work really nice touches :) Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
  16. what have you done to your car today ?

Yeah...it seems to have a bit more lag on pick up but then goes like a stink from there :) Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
  17. Platinum FR - wolf in sheeps clothing

I need to get some more of them for mine. They do look good :) Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
  18. what have you done to your car today ?

Fitted my 1.8t pancake pipe on the FR :) seems to be all good at the moment! Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
  19. what have you done to your car today ?

Just woke up to Yodel dropping off the last of my pipework. Happy days!! now just need to finish my batch of shifts to fit :) Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
  20. Seat Leon 1.9 Tdi, Cupra R look

Nice work. Where did you get the hoses from bud?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.