Search results

1. Simmo11

Washer fuse location

Is there a separate fuse for the headlamp washers?
  2. Simmo11

Is My 2013 Leon FR 150 Diesel DSG Euro 6?

Could someone tell me if my car is Euro 6 please?
  3. Simmo11

Mobile Phone Holder

^ I've got this one & it's great.
  4. Simmo11

LED front fogs and rear indicators

Hi ToroNegro, Could you please tell me what rear LED indicator bulbs you used? I have used three different types & the have all given interference on my DAB signal, left hand side only strangely.
  5. Simmo11

Longlife Servicing

Rang the dealer up today, who confirmed that I was on long life servicing & said that I needed to take it in to have the message turned off
  6. Simmo11

Longlife Servicing

Hi Tony, Thanks for the reply, looked on you tube & tried what it said (also what’s in the owners manual). It displays a message saying that it has reset it, but it comes back on the next time you switch the ignition on. Any other ideas? Thanks in advance.
  7. Simmo11

Longlife Servicing

I had my Diesel FR serviced last May (2015) on the longlife service, but I have now got a service message that the inspection service is now required (11600 miles/19 days) 7 the oil change service is due in (11600 miles/384 days). I thought that I wouldn’t have to take it in until May 2017 or...
  8. Simmo11

2013 Leon 150 Diesel FR Thermostat

Hi I was travelling to work yesterday (12 miles) & the coolant temp only reached 84 degrees & then fell back to 80 degrees, the outside temp was 5 degrees. On the way home it warmed up to 90 degrees & stayed there as normal. My first thoughts are that the thermostat is on the way out, I know I...
  9. Simmo11

LED rear indicators

Hi, I did this mod & have noticed that I have been losing the DAB signal when indicating, could someone please tell me which bulbs they are using to eliminate this please?
  10. Simmo11

Dipping Nearside Mirror Not Working Properly

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.
  11. Simmo11

I have raised a case with Seat Customer Services. I put all of the detail that I have got from here into my email to them, as my June 2013 FR has an intermittent issue. This is the response that I have had from them: 'I can confirm there are no issues of this nature with your vehicle type. Our...
  12. Simmo11

quick way to mute satnav?

Still not cracked mine on voice command. And if I press the steering wheel mute button whilst there’s an announcement it only mutes that announcement.
  13. Simmo11

Hi Chaps, thanks for the replies. The scroll wheel mutes the media & I’ve just tried it in the garage & it muted the sat nav - doh! Mr bugle could you tell me the command to mute the sat nav? Tried ‘navigation announcements off’ but that didn’t work - could be my accent!
  14. Simmo11

Hi Yellowcone, thanks for your quick reply, I’ve tried that, it doesn’t seem to work on mine, which is a June 2013 registered car.
  15. Simmo11

Is it just me? I can’t find a button to mute the sat nav, without going into the sat nav menu.
  16. Simmo11

Paul, thanks, do you have the number for the Seat bulletin?
  17. Simmo11

Hi Folks, Thanks very much for the responses. I did realise that it was fixed at the end of 2013. So it sounds like I need a new mirror assembly with the potentiometer inside. As the car was supplied with the dipping function enabled I should have a good case with Seat UK. Has anyone else had...
  18. Simmo11

Hi, I have a June 2013 registered Leon FR, which I have owned since Jan 2014. The nearside mirror dips when I put it into reverse, but it does not always return to the correct position when I drive forward, especially if I switch the ignition off (if I reverse into a space). I realise that...
  19. Simmo11

How to open hood/door on Leon FR?

I thought this could not happen as according to the handbook as soon as the battery gets down to a certain level it goes into hibernation mode? Or perhaps I dreamt it!
  20. Simmo11

My Winter Wheels Solution

Thanks Scut, that’s just the information I was after!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise