Search results

1. New Cupra? 310 non R - Digi Dash

Just been looking on the Configurator at a Cupra ST 300 DSG and has a new colour too Eclipse Orange, I wish I could have that.
  2. Greetings from Manchester

Welcome to the group, I use to live in Rochdale now in Cornwall
  3. Welcome back to SEAT

Welcome to the group.
  4. 2016 Alhambra SE LUX

Hi all, update time really enjoyed the Alhambra but I have had to give it back as I am no longer entitled to the enhanced rate of PIP. I know have bought my own car so plan to enjoy and mod that it's a 2011 Seat Leon FR 2.0 tdi dsg. I'll sort pic's out so and start a new topic in the right...
  5. Interior Lights

Hi mate, this is the kit i ordered for my alhambra works great...
  6. Electric auto folding mirrors when locking, Help!

I've coded this on my 2016 alhambra with OBDEleven works great now, also found how to get the digital speed on the MFD.
  7. 2016 Alhambra SE LUX

Hi, It's going great thanks, handles nice for a big car and loads of power. Done a few mods changed the interior light's to LED miles better and turned a few thing's on with OBDEleven. Not sure what else I'll do lol. Will sort out pic's when I next clean it
  8. 2016 Alhambra SE LUX

quick pic of when I collected my new Alhambra with my old Leon 2 weeks ago. It's now done 1000 miles as went to see family in Manchester and I now live in Cornwall, Will get better pic's when I've washed and polished her.
  9. 2016 Alhambra SE LUX

it's a motability car so cheaper for the SE LUX over FR-line, but still a great spec really. will post pic's when i can upload them to photobucket lol
  10. OBDeleven modifications

I won one on the main obdeleven facebook page, just the device so got pro for £20.49 through the settings on the app as it's on offer. just wait for it to turn up now.
  11. New 2016 Lima Green FR

Hi mate, picking this up next Tuesday, It's a Seat Alhambra 2.0 TDi 184bhp DSG SE LUX in night blue, my wife is due with our 3rd son in February so needed something bigger really can't wait to get it now.
  12. 2016 Alhambra SE LUX

Little update my Alhambra has arrived at the dealers today, picking it up next Tuesday can't wait now as the best part is I changed the order on the 1st October to the 184 engine. I'll post pic's when I get it.
  13. New 2016 Lima Green FR

Great colour choice, love my lima green Leon such a great car, shame I'm changing car's next week Still Seat tho. Here's a pic of mine
  14. 2017 Leon!!!

Another Video I just found but in english https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe_1TH7bUCs Looks really nice
  15. 2016 Alhambra SE LUX

Hi all, just wanted to post in here, currently got a Lima Green Leon SE but due to new baby arriving February. I wanted more room and better space for my other 2 boy's I've ordered a Alhambra SE LUX 2.0 TDI DSG in Night Blue. Been told about 14 weeks for it to come which work's out about end...
  16. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Car looked wicked and was nice to meet you, can't wait to see your next few mods..
  17. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

none of the picture's where taken at my house so am not too bothered..
  18. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

How does 3 letter's work out as showing my Reg? be hard working the first lot out from that pic really..
  19. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Was yesterday, on the way to Nephew's birthday party with my boy's. car pulled out right in front of me, couldn't stop and hit her. Been hospital this morning as getting pains in neck all night, I've got whiplash but Lucky my boy's are fine so am not too bothered about myself. Ring insurance...
  20. leon cupra - winter protection

just seen your comment, been away for 2 week's lol. was in hair creations at smallbridge with my wife.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.