Search results

1. Moser83

6l cordoba tdi photo thread

It's good. Love the car and the engine. Hardly get to drive it now cos the Mrs has normally nicked it to take to work. Not done any more to it because I've just bought a house. Parts are mostly Ibiza so easy to come by.
  2. Moser83

6L Cordoba TDI

Front does, rear doesn't. You'll notice it stretches right to the wheel arch Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Moser83

6L Cordoba TDI

Ive found it's pretty much everything forward of the boot. Rear doors are the same even! Rear light clusters aren't even tho they look the same, the inner parts have different mounting points Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Moser83

Climate control not working

It's a 4 clock. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  5. Moser83

It's a 53 plate cordoba se pd130. Using an old Snapon scanner which is ok for reading and deleting fault codes but not much else Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Moser83

Thanks for the reply I'll have a look at clearing it down later. Will this recalibrate the flaps or is there a special way to do this? I've got a feeling there is a wiring problem with the temp sensor, occasionally I get an airbag light on dim too. The crash sensor is in the same general area...
  7. Moser83

The climate control on my cordy isn't working. It's not even getting a little bit cold when set to low, which although isn't the end of the world, I'd quite like to get sorted before I drive to cornwall in a few weeks time. I managed to scan it for codes and the following came up: 01271...
  8. Moser83

Head unit difference

Think I'm going crazy! Can find part numbers for the blue mini ISO connector on the back of the hu and for the actual aux socket but not for the connector on the back of the socket or the wires between the 2. Sure I accidentally found a foreign forum a couple of days ago that listed them now...
  9. Moser83

Head unit difference

Thanks for the info. I'd like to put an oem aux plug in at some stage too, anyone know what part numbers I'd need or if anyone sells a kit? Also where does it go by the handbrake? At the moment I've got a tcs button, does it go next to that somewhere or does it there and the tcs go somewhere...
  10. Moser83

Head unit difference

That's what I thought but the mp3 ones I've seen on eBay have still had a 6 cd button not aux? Will they both play mp3 burnt CDs? Will either show track names etc? Just curious really Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Moser83

Head unit difference

What's the difference between the alana head unit and the later alana mp3? They appear to be the same apart from the name? I don't have either at the moment and the after market jvc one in there at the moment just looks and sounds cack, so I've been looking for an original replacement. Cheers...
  12. Moser83

Springs

Eibachs were £205 for the 6L. Got H&Rs in the end for £125 delivered from Germany. They ride really well and sit in the arches just right. Well chuffed! This is the reason I needed to change them Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Moser83

Lowered 35mm on H&R springs and a 7 hour detailing session. Compulsory beading shot from when it pissed it down yesterday Debadged too Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Moser83

Springs

I've got a broken spring on my 6L cordy so obviously the prefect time to lower it! I don't really want to alter the ride too much and not looking for crazy lows so I'm going to go for springs only, maybe up rating the shocks at a later date. Been looking at the H&R, Spax, and Apex but don't...
  15. Moser83

Lol sorry about the multiples Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Moser83

Finally got round to taking some picks of the cordy. Needs a damn good detail but it's relatively tidy. Managed to find an empty car park and a gap in the clouds Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Moser83

speedo cluster problem

Could be. It sounds like it's doing what mine did when I used an un programmed key (unlocked the door but wouldn't let it start) if you've got another key try that first but either way sounds like a seat dealer job. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Moser83

Soon-to-be Seat owner

Ah yeah good spot. Will try and get some pictures of it in a gap between storms! Needs a real good detail but I suppose some before pics will never hurt Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Moser83

speedo cluster problem

Sounds like the key needs programming to me Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Moser83

PD130 oil

Thanks for that. Just been looking at castrol edge. Says that the grade (either 5/40 or 5/30) depends on wether it's set up for long life or fixed servicing. How do I tell which I've got? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members