Search results

1. Good bye Seat

good bye Alloy wheels now sold Sport pedals sold
  2. Good bye Seat

http://photobucket.com/user/curtisa28/media/WP_20170122_09_56_50_Pro1_zpsl0bh8ta0.jpg.html Hi All check out the photos I have uploaded hope you can all see them. Will be listing them on ebay soon
  3. Good bye Seat

4. Good bye Seat

Hi All I am looking for £600 for the alloys together with which ever tyres you want.£50 shipping or collection free. I have a set of the 18" performance with Nokians winter tyres on the car now with the spare ste of alloys wearing continentals sport contact 5 in the garage ready for the...
  5. Good bye Seat

Hi baliz I will try and get some photos today . I will an email address to send them. I do not have enough posts to put on the site. Anyone want additional photos please pm me with an email address so that I can send them to you
  6. Good bye Seat

Petrol 420I 180 odd bhp with 8 speed sport autobox and adaptive suspension. Time to quieten down a little and enjoy some luxury
  7. Good bye Seat

good bye Hi All Sorry boot tray is for the hatch and I have gone for the new 4 series m sport
  8. Good bye Seat

Hi all Just signed to up to BMW so I will leaving the Leon FR. I have a number of items to sell if any one is interested . Set of 18" performance alloys with choice of continental sport contact 5 tyres 5 mm -6mm tread in almost immaculate condition. or 18" performance alloys with...
  9. Front Passenger Wheel Arch Liner

wheel arch liner Hi there Go to a seat dealer they are not very expensive if I remember rightly it was about £20 I destroyed mine last year after grounding the car on a rough un tarmac road. Will probably take no more than 30mins. The arch is only held in by plastic twist screws. Take...
  10. Led fogs

LED front fogs Hi All Just thought I give you all an update, decide to treat myself to a Christmas present, so I bought myself a pair of Phillips Xtreme vision LED fog light bulbs from Powerbulbs. Well I fitted them today and was very pleased with the results. They match the led...
  11. Leon FR 1.8 TSI - A Few Questions

Hi Eccoseven My car has had its first service at 8000mile 1 year old and has not used a drop of oil before or after the service I believe but may be wrong expect about 10-12000 miles From what I have been reading here at least £120-150 and that is dependant on you, updates are usually...
  12. Update: blown turbo Cupra 280 repaired and failed again

Seat Swansea Slightly off topic But be wary Sinclair Swansea recently had my FR serviced and although the service went fine they weren't happy I was waiting for the car and seemed a little dis interested. I had many cars from Sinclair Garages, Audi, Mercedes but not really impressed by their...
  13. Cupra 280 Geometry Specs

Hi Steve Look up a chap called Tony Bones from wheels in motion, very help. well renouned in the alignment business. had my MX5 aligned with him also gave very good advice for a local garage to align my Mercedes a few years later. he uses hunter equipment
  14. Bonnet bra

hi I have seen on ebay.de - germany springerFR
  15. anybody selling mk3 leon alloys

Hi Brobbo Yea, wwwebayde search for Seat leon 5f or Seat leon 5f FR. They seem to want to dicth teh standard factory fit wheels in favour of aftermarket ones. The chap i bought off had bought 19's. Ask plenty of questions, will they delivery any damage etc. you may be lucky and get...
  16. anybody selling mk3 leon alloys

Leon alloy wheels HI I bought a brand new set of dynamic 18" with conti 5's in November from ebay Germany, £650 delivered. I then then put a set of winter tyres on and I have now have a full set of conti's spare in the Garage. Well worth a look, don't forget to ask if they will...
  17. Traded car for Seat Leon

Trade in Hi Cybman Interior not too bad in fact ,lack of descent size storage bins and unlined glove box were a big disappointment. So far the build quality seems fine. Paint no so durable . A bit of a stigma of moving from a Mercedes to Seat from the fellows at work but many like the...
  18. Traded car for Seat Leon

Mercedes C class sports coupe 04 I still miss the car and quality, Seat performance and economy is slightly better though:)
  19. eBay cable and software?

HI AJ Thanks for the link , couldn't for the life me find it in that page without your link. Just got back from doing the adaption and works fine. I am going to see if i can do the cornering light function next chance I get. Just out of interest does anyone know what the other dislpay...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.