Search results

1. MJJJ1

Crail 29th March

I Will be there aslong as the weather is half decent! Been up in the rain before and it was a nightmare!
  2. MJJJ1

Any footage of an FR with dpf removed??

cheers man, but already seen that vid and it's not very clear Can see a bit of smoke but it's hard to tell exactly how much is produced.
  3. MJJJ1

Any footage of an FR with dpf removed??

Guys, As above, looking for a clear video of how much smoke I can expect with the dpf delete. The reason being, my cars ready for stage 2.. All I need is the dpf delete but i really need to see the car in action without the dpf to convince myself into getting it done. Don't want to fork...
  4. MJJJ1

Marks Mk5 Ibiza FR (2L 140cr)

Gave the car a good polish, wax and sealant yesterday and this was the result! Next on the to-do list: Stereo out, SatNav in! ;)
  5. MJJJ1

New Mk5 FR Edition

Those seats and belts look brilliant mate! Wonder how much seat would charge for them now :think:
  6. MJJJ1

Little update here... Intercooler fitted! :D Thanks to the help of the guide on here! No difference in power (as proven at crail) however once the exhaust upgraded and stage 2 sorted then hopefully it'll fly :rofl: Also, fitting the cooler took around 8 hours all in from start to finish...
  7. MJJJ1

my 2010 ibiza FR 2.0 tdi

Crail raceway up near St Andrews, the times will still be on their website I think for anyone that wants a look it was at the French performance day. Going back in month or so once the new intercoolers fitted :D
  8. MJJJ1

Ibiza fr tdi (remapped) vs Fiesta ST

My fr with a stage 1 revo map (should be about 188bhp but not dyno confirmed) ran 15.10s over and over on the 1.4mile a few weeks back and a new fiesta st there on the same day and couldn't get under 16s. Couldn't get next to them for an actual race, but got their figures from the start line...
  9. MJJJ1

my 2010 ibiza FR 2.0 tdi

Great figures there off a remap alone mate :) need to get mines on the dyno to see what its actually running lol No exact 0-60 time here though can confirm its under 7 seconds.. proved faster than a corsa vxr, clio 200 and a new fiesta st on the 1/4mile which are all spec'd to <7s 0-60 as...
  10. MJJJ1

Limette Green FR

Mines is already mapped to about the same power, still need to dyno it to confirm though. Revo offer a stage 2 map for the car which should do about 200+bhp but need a dpf delete and updated intercooler (which I have) to run the new map... just a bit unsure whether to get the dpf delete done...
  11. MJJJ1

Got all the parts for the intercooler sorted at a total of £111 from ebay. Will get it all fitted with pictures etc in a couple weeks after im back my holiday :) Snowfoamed the car today and think id rather have a white one :( And a photo of the cars after Crail a few weeks back - 15.1s...
  12. MJJJ1

Limette Green FR

Love that colour, only seen it on one Cupra before :O How was the DPF delete on the car? Did you get much smoke? Looking to get it done on my own FR
  13. MJJJ1

200 bhp 2.0 tdi cr

How is his audi without the dpf mate, does the car smoke a lot? I've heard from some people that there isn't any smoke whereas others have said its like a constant black cloud following the car... Im in two minds whether or not to get it done and need some reassurance before taking the leap...
  14. MJJJ1

Cheers mate! Going to order the parts for the universal intercooler after work tonight, can't really go complain at £100 all in compared to the normal £300+ for a branded one. Had a read through the thread on here and the installation process seems pretty straight forward.. So will tackle that...
  15. MJJJ1

200 bhp 2.0 tdi cr

I have the 2.0 143 model and it's currently on a revo map to 188bhp and 290lbs/ft (not had it on the rollers to confirm yet). Think these figures are fairly accurate as it beats clio 200s, nurburgring corsa vxrs and sits tight on civic type rs. Car fairly shifts with the stage 1 map and will...
  16. MJJJ1

Oz's MK5 Ibiza 5door

Car looks good mate, where did you get the aerial from? I got a cheap one off eBay but it's now faded and gone a sort of gold colour lol
  17. MJJJ1

mk5 ibiza fr tsi 1.2

Front end looks great all blacked out mate :thumbup:
  18. MJJJ1

Hi all, Been on here for a while so its about time I started a proper rr thread :D Went for the new facelift 2L Mk5 Ibiza FR which I collected in January this year and can only wish id gotten it sooner. Will update this post as the mod list increases however as it stands here is the...
  19. MJJJ1

advice please

That's some power man! Especially with just a tuning box! Think I'll get the car on the rollers soon and see what it's at to see if there's any tweaking that can be done with the map :p
  20. MJJJ1

advice please

I've got a set of Eibach 25mm springs on mines just now and definitely makes the car feel a lot more solid in the corners. Makes it look a lot 'sportier' as well tbh. Have you had it on the dyno while running the box? :O Mines should be at around 188bhp 290lbs/ft and just pulls away from...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.