Search results

1. Jhp

Santa pod. RWYB day

I did a 14.9 quarter at 101.8mph was quite impressed, thinking it'll be a bit quicker if I put some decent tyres on as it was spinning the wheels a bit too much! Ran at Shakespeare instead as Santa pod had rain on the Saturday and shakey didn't! Will be back at one of the tracks again soon...
  2. Jhp

Leon cupra r mk2 rear seats

Please can anyone tell me how to remove the rear seats bottom and backs! Thanks in advance if any one can help
  3. Jhp

Santa pod. RWYB day

Still planning to do this on Saturday. Registered for the run what ya brung challenge, so got an official race number now! And my neighbour might be joining in too in one of his lambos! Rather exciting!
  4. Jhp

Santa pod. RWYB day

I'm planning to go to Santa pod on Saturday 5th July for run what ya brung, il be camping over sat night to be there for the japshow on the Sunday. Anyone fancy a day of racing (or just watch) on the Saturday? £10 entry then £25 for unlimited runs. Or if you want to be there for the weekend...
  5. Jhp

Birmingham, Coventry, Warwick

There is a weekly meet on the carpark at the range in Coventry every Wednesday! It's a vag meet so lots of different cars there I think they start gathering about 8.30pm but iv been there around 9.45 and there is lots there! Il probably pop along tonight after work!
  6. Jhp

Birmingham meet?

There is a weekly meet on the carpark at the range in Coventry every Wednesday! It's a vag meet so lots of different cars there I think they start gathering about 8.30pm but iv been there around 9.45 and there is lots there! Il probably pop along tonight after work!
  7. Jhp

West mids meets

8. Jhp

West midlands meets

9. Jhp

Anybody else suffered problems with Rain X on the mk2 Leon windscreen?

A good way to clean your screen is with some paper towel (like they put in the dispensers in the toilets) and malt vinegar ( like you put on your fish an chips. Cleans all the crap off the screen and it's good to revive rubber wiper blades! :) Note: the neighbours will think your mad putting...
  10. Jhp

Car Matts

Ambassador car mats are reliable and quite reasonable priced, they offer customisation on the mats too. Iv had a few sets now for various cars.
  11. Jhp

Wheels .......A STEP TOO FAR???

Definitely the red! The hyper silver is nice too but the red is the mutts! [B)]
  12. Jhp

Bend lighting function

Anyone?
  13. Jhp

No bend lighting afs function

Any updates on this? This message is getting annoying now how it comes and goes .
  14. Jhp

Wheels .......A STEP TOO FAR???

Lambo wheels.... Why would you want them to be subtle. Go for the candy red to show em off! Iv always liked day glow yellow wheels!
  15. Jhp

Mk2 cupra r tsi

This may be a daft question but I can't find the answer. Is the mk2 cupra r 2.0 tsi turbo and supercharged? I noticed that with the car standing still if you rev it will only rev to 4000 my fabia vrs did this as that is the point the supercharger switches to the turbo. So just questioning if...
  16. Jhp

No bend lighting afs function

I'm interested I this too as my car has the same message intermittently. The dealers have no idea why. So if yours is sorted Thursday please could I be cheeky and ask you for your dealers details so I can tell my dealers to call them?
  17. Jhp

Bend lighting function

This is the message I'm getting. It's intermittent, and so far with 3 visits to the dealers they can not replicate it or find any info on the diagnostics. Any thoughts guys? This is really bugging me now!
  18. Jhp

West midlands meets

Doesn't seem to be, there are a few members who have posted about midlands meets so I'm sure that if one was organised people would come. If nothing happens before I will attempt to organise one in the summer.
  19. Jhp

What do you all do for a job

Fire health and safety officer at M&S.
  20. Jhp

Joining the Mk 2 club!

Those graphics look cool!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members