Search results

1. Dingbell88

Newbie - Motherwell (Scotland) -FR550

Hi mate fellow scot here :) not far from u lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Dingbell88

Show us your Wheels

. Replica bbs motorsport Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Dingbell88

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Car was off road due to snapping two bolts on wishbone mount when removing standard rear bush on wishbone , so had time to check over car ! Found that induction kit wasn't actually attached properly to rubber elbow on turbo , two hoses were loose also ! After refitting and tightening hose clamps...
  4. Dingbell88

Scottish SeatCupra.net Members

Enjoy ! Ha lanzarote's a better shout lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Dingbell88

Scottish SeatCupra.net Members

Anyone going to the german invasion day at Crail 14th September ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Dingbell88

Urgent help please people

Its fine now I ordered the wishbone mounts today :-) all good to go now , its pics off google I've used for this mate , think the red ones are for diesels .
  7. Dingbell88

Urgent help please people

I tried to fit whiteline anti lift kit last week and snapped the two inner bolts which bolt onto a part of the subframe . Couldn't be drilled out as I stupidly snapped drill bit inside the bolt , I've had the parts taken off that are part of the subframe and basically they are ruined , been...
  8. Dingbell88

Took the leon to Crail raceway today and managed a 13.7 @ 107 mph I've got the bug for more power now need to get cracking . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Dingbell88

I got my car all ready for Crail raceway tomorrow ! Hopefully be a good day tomorrow Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Dingbell88

I'm sure I will struggle to check some areas tho :-( Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Dingbell88

It's off eBay mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Dingbell88

I've went and bought a boost leak test kit for my leon , losing boost somewhere . Going to get it absolutely perfect ! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Dingbell88

400 odd quid for disks n pads but they are great Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Dingbell88

Cheers :-) looking into new disks and pads just now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Dingbell88

No mate was brush on , E-TECH stuff :-) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Dingbell88

Painted my callipers :-) before !!! . After !! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Dingbell88

What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

Vauxhall Astra 1.6 8v Ek4 civic 1.6 dohc vti Golf gti Ep3 type r Currently > seat leon 2.0 tfsi 2006 380 bhp Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Dingbell88

Mate get the car , when u want to go fast , go fast when u want to go slow go slow if u fancy driving with economy sometimes then drive easy .. Good too have the power on tap when u fancy it :-) some days I average 12 others its 32 mpg .. Whatever mood I'm in and whatever I pull up next to at...
  19. Dingbell88

New member (glasgow) - seat leon 2.0tfsi 380 bhp sleeper

Nice one its a cracking car , still want more from it , going to get the power up a bit and change the way the power is deployed , yes its a good feeling sitting beside someone that's turning their nose up at me but they then think I'm like dynamo , when I disappear Sent from my iPhone...
  20. Dingbell88

New member (glasgow) - seat leon 2.0tfsi 380 bhp sleeper

I think the same mate , when I see big brakes I think they are there to tame something ha , I've got loads of work still to do to car for performance . Going for the stealth look anyway but still keeping it subtle . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk