Search results

1. Michelin Performance Tyre Group Buy

I have Conti 5 on my car and they are awful i was going to go for Goodyear F1 or Michelin P4s which is the least harsh of the 2 makes
  2. Seat Sound v Golf R Dynaudio

I have a 2014 Leon Fr with Seat sound system.I have just ordered a new Golf r without Dynaudio is it the same type of system or is it a lot better
  3. Why does the Audi S3 feel faster than Golf r and Cupra 300

All the cars are DSG and all new from main dealers.The Golf r had 2000 miles and the cupra had 600.The S3 had 4000 miles all are demos,I am wondering is it the way they have been run in.
  4. Why does the Audi S3 feel faster than Golf r and Cupra 300

I am looking at a new car and was test driving all the above but why does the s3 feel the fastest
  5. SEAT Stop Cupra Production

why is the Seat Web site allow you to order a DSG 5 door Cupra 300 again
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I see on the Seat Website all DSG Cupras have been removed, why
  7. Water Leak

You can see the drain pies but they are not easy to get to.The dealer fixed the pipes when they were replacing the headlining.
  8. Water Leak

Hi there a have a FR with a sunroof,I had the same problem with my car and took it to the dealer and they said there was nothing wrong with it.I got a jug of water and poured it onto the sunroof with someone in the car.The water started to pour out the back of the roof lining and into the car.I...
  9. Water leak

I bought a new 2104 Leon FR with a sunroof from day one the windows kept steaming up and there was a damp smell in the car.Deal said it was all ok. So one day i looked myself and ended up pouring water from a jug into the sunroof and then i noticed the water pouring out of the head lining and...
  10. Cupra 300 Lease

I was just looking for a DSG Cupra 300 to lease who is doing the best deal
  11. Cupra 300

Hi all i see a month back one of the dealers in Belfast were doing a new Cupra 300 for £21995 did anyone on here buy one. The dealer said to me that 3 of the cars were going to England
  12. Cupra v Golf r

I was out today test driving a 300 Cupra and a Golf R i was driving them both the same way and at the end of the drives the Cupra was showing 38 mpg but the Golf was only showing 25 is the Golf that much heavier on Fuel compared to the Cupra.
  13. Black mirror caps on Leon fr

I have silver wheels
  14. Black mirror caps on Leon fr

Was just looking through my pic but don't have any pics of the car with the black mirrors
  15. Black mirror caps on Leon fr

I have a 2014 FR in red with gloss black mirrors and rear spoiler and it looks good
  16. Cupra DSG or Manual

I have a 184 fr now but looking at a cupra 300 with DSG but i hope it is not too much of a shock with the mpg
  17. Cupra DSG or Manual

I am looking to buy a Cupra but the web site says the DSG is better on fuel is it or is the manual better
  18. Painting wing mirrors gloss black

I have a 2014 fr which i painted the mirrors and the rear cupra spoiler 2years ago and they are still really good
  19. Black ED 290 Seats

i was seating in a new 290 Black edition today and found the seats hurt my back does anyone find the same problems
  20. cupra rear spoiler on FR?

Seat make a spoiler like the Cupra one but it is made to fit the FR.I could take a pic if you are stuck
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.