Search results

1. Brady93

It’s at dealership!!

Pick it up! How often do you get to do something like that? 4 hour round trip is nothing :)
  2. Brady93

OBDEleven Formentor - See below for working ones

Hi Agnes, could you link us the site and dongle that you bought for this? And the total cost of the dongle/pro software? I have a suspicion I'll be following in your ACC footsteps very shortly!
  3. Brady93

Rosa - The Graphene Grey Formentor

Hey folks, Thought I'd create somewhere to splurge my photos of Rosa, she's a Graphene Grey Formentor VZ3. I'm not sure which direction I'll be heading with modifications yet. I tend to prefer subtle personalisation touches as opposed to huge changes. She's a beauty how she is after all...
  4. Brady93

Tailgate Virtual Pedal

My Build Week 20 VZ3 has it fitted. As said above, kick under and then remove your foot and move back slightly. You get the hang of it 👍
  5. Brady93

Wireless Charging Mat

It could also be a temperamental charging pad. Mine charges my Samsung S20 sporadically, to the point that I can't use the pad. On an hour journey it charges my phone a total of 2% and turns it as hot as the sun. Useless.
  6. Brady93

Beats Audio? Formentor

The worst part is they haven't even included an Aux port so we could use our own DACs. I'm sure the standard speakers could be so much better but there's no way I can see of piping HD audio through to them. I can't even find an equaliser to fiddle with in the infotainment?? I'd happily pay to...
  7. Brady93

New configurations

Did he happen to mention how much a dealer retrofit would cost?
  8. Brady93

Alexa App Update

What's the app like in the time you've used it? Would be interested to know if it's actually worth the faff of installing over just using the wireless android auto 🤔
  9. Brady93

CUPRA Formentor owner's register

Indeed! Once I'd seen the copper Brembos I knew I had to find the money from somewhere!
  10. Brady93

It's tight, a decent brush will be needed and a strong arm too because it'll take forever on each wheel 😂 don't think you'd get your hand through them.
  11. Brady93

V1803 is this the solution ?

Picked up new car yesterday, it's running 1803 (as expected) but I get the ACC braking issues on maybe 20% of traffic I pass on the motorway. I also have the sporadic wireless charger, and a strange bug where android auto album art displays but only for the song that was playing previously, so...
  12. Brady93

Collected my Fair Spanish Lady today. I consider my expectations well and truly blown away!
  13. Brady93

Speed limit display

It looks like the issue here is navigation based then? Would that account for the same problems with ACC? If the root issue is GPS surely its the Nav that needs an update and not the kit that the ACC/dashboard uses.
  14. Brady93

Buying used

I sold my car (on PCP) privately and paid off the settlement with that (and a nice little sum left over!). I just gave the finance company a courtesy call before hand to check they didn't have any issues with me doing that, and to see how quickly they could prove to the private buyer that I'd...
  15. Brady93

build progress

That's crazy, I ordered mid March (through a broker as well!), it was built week 20 and recently arrived at the dealer ready for collection in the next week or so. Not sure how they've managed to not even have a build week for you. ¡Mañana, Mañana!
  16. Brady93

Lease delivery times

Absolutely stoked! Hopefully within a fortnite I'll have my hands on it. Fortunately the broker I went through were able to allocate my order to the dealer that had the best build slots. A little bit of luck in regards to the timing too. The drawback is the dealer is 5 hours away, but we all...
  17. Brady93

Lease delivery times

My VZ3 arrived at the dealers yesterday, ordered mid March and ended up with build week 20. Don't know if that helps anyone, it seems late March was when the choke started.
  18. Brady93

Formentor System Errors

I'm selling my MX5 to come to Formentor, life catches up and now I need a bigger car. I am by no means expecting to get a similar driving experience to the Mazda (for obvious reasons) but I'm hoping it's still exciting enough.. As others have said there's really not an awful lot out there that...
  19. Brady93

Beats Audio? Formentor

Has anyone figured out the best way to get HD audio into the Formentor? I'm guessing the headunit bluetooth codec isn't a HD one, is it using SBC? The lack of an Aux port rules out a HD bluetooth amp (Like a FIIO) and android auto still uses the headunit DAC when connected via USB, which I'd be...
  20. Brady93

Things I have discovered about the car.

Does it slow down for you? :oops: I really hope not!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.