Search results

1. Revo stage 2

Hey guys my car is a seat Leon 2.0l tdi cr fr version I have had a stage 1 revo remap on it and want to get a stage 2 what modifications do I need to do to my car before I can go ahead with a stage 2 Thanks
  2. Indicator not working

My right indicator isn't working it's intermittent I changed the bulb and still it's not lighting up and still intermittent Can anyone help please Thanks :)
  3. Removing plastic parts

Hey guys I'm looking to remove the rings that go around the air vents and the plastic bit that goes around the radio Has anyone got any removing guides or can help me with this ? Thanks :)
  4. Seat Leon btcc

Hey guys I have just bought a seat leon 1.4 tsi with the btcc bodykit I am not very good with cars so does anybody know what mods ican do With it to make it look amazing :) any help appreciated :) cheers
  5. seat leon 2010 accesories

hey guys just a quick one if anyone knows i have got a seat leon 2010 plate and i was just wondering if anyone knows where on the seat website i can find the brochures to see what i can do to my vehicle i know it has some brochures but there for the new seat leon only if anyone could help...
  6. scratches in bumper - hull

hey guys i have a few scratches in my bumper i am in beverley near hull does anybody know any good garages near me that will have a look at my car ? cheers
  7. Alloys black

Hey guys I had my alloys sprayed gloss black ages ago what would be the best thing to use to get them back to normal as I am going to sell my car Thank you
  8. Alloy sprayed black

Hey guys I had my alloys sprayed gloss black ages ago what would be the best thing to use to get them back to normal as I am going to sell my car Thank you
  9. Scratches - South Wales

Hey guys ive got a few small scratches on my rear bumper just wondering if anyone has got any tips Or know anyone in the South Wales area that could have a look Cheers
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members