Search results

1. only blowing hot air on hi or lo anyone had this

If you wiggle it with the car on it will move out and the air will go cool. I don't know what I am meant to be wiggling
  2. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Hey graham first I would like to say great work your an inspiration I found this build the other week and started reading it it was hard not to skip to the last page :whistle: so I read it like a an addiction lol now I got to page 66 to find its not done lol :cry: I would like to do this build...
  3. only blowing hot air on hi or lo anyone had this

I have a 53 plate lcr with the lcd heater control and it only blows hot air even when set on low the air con still works I can't see a problem but I haven't had a good look yet but I do have vag-com Any help would be appreciated Had this car for 1 month only done 15 mile to the garage and...
  4. HKS turbo timer Vs central locking

Good idea but I have tried the boot lock and it didn't work
  5. HKS turbo timer Vs central locking

Thanks for all the reply's but saying its not worth fitting one or drive it off boost for the last mile just don't help fix the problem Someone must know a way round this with out fitting my door lock back in Thanks guys
  6. HKS turbo timer Vs central locking

The only other option is to fit the lock back in and lock the car with the key Please help ........... I don't want the lock back....lol
  7. HKS turbo timer Vs central locking

I have fitted a hks turbo time to my cupra r as I dld with my cupra* I used to lock my cupra by the drivers door lock when turbo timer was run* But my cupra r as been de-locked As any one found a way to lock the car with central locking while the turbo timer is running
  8. Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide (Image links dead)

my gearbox wines in all gears but it's more noticeable in first second third
  9. Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide (Image links dead)

Thank you lee I have dried out all of the interior now just got to seal all the doors and seal the bulkhead Then start fixing the other faults ie Gear box whining Only blowing hot air out of heaters Oil leaking might be cam cover might be valve timing unit
  10. Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide (Image links dead)

Took carpets the lot out to dry took 3 hours to dry them there was that much water the underlay was under water lol
  11. Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide (Image links dead)

( IF ) the door seals are letting the water in....... why is the under lay wet all the way under the passanger side dash is it wet ..but drivers side under dash is dry any help ???
  12. Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide (Image links dead)

Sogot a Seatt leon a week ago i knew are there was some damp in the back foot well i tried to wet vac it out but had no luck i removed all the trim front and back all the seats lifted the carpet up 2 find a hell of a lot of water both sides front and back the underlay carpet was full with water...