Search results

1. Well overdue hampshire meet.

What sort of time you thinking Sunday
  2. Well overdue hampshire meet.

Count me in Arron leon fr+ tdi150
  3. Air filter

I'll get a pic of out side today and post.
  4. Air filter

Reason I ask is I bought a k and n panel filter and had the part number confirmed by k and n it turned uk today and I was to small so just want to check it's not somthing silly like the guy before has fitted a different size air box
  5. Air filter

That's the only reason I could think for it. Do you know the standard size of the air filter for a tdi
  6. Air filter

This is going to sound like a really odd request can someone give me the dimensions of a standard air filter from a tdi150 leon 2005. Any help would be great. Also just looked under the filter to see that loads of holes have been drilled in the bottom of the air box by the previous order before...
  7. forge action day

Cool I should be able to let you know next week.
  8. forge action day

I should be around for that. I'm in amesbury so should be able to meet somewhere. I'll let you know nearer the time
  9. forge action day

When is it mate
  10. Will these fit

Ok but to late I missed them on eBay which Is a shame as they went pretty cheap
  11. Will these fit

Ok impreza is 56.1 and leon is 57.1 so 1mm what's the betting being aftermarket wheels there big enough.
  12. Will these fit

Ok I havnt really got the money to be messing around with that ill look up sizes first then.
  13. Will these fit

Right just got a reply offset is -50 width is 7.5 he's not sure on centre size
  14. Will these fit

Cheers guys will ask.
  15. Will these fit

Hi guys here to pick your brains again. Found these on eBay will these fit I've got a leon tdi 150 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301263536800
  16. South Coast members list

Im amesbury way not to far from Andover but I'm originally from portsmouth black mk1 leon fr+
  17. Tdi boost gauge

Thought that it might of been that top man thanks
  18. Tdi boost gauge

So if I've got the egr delete valve I can t off of what pipes
  19. Tdi boost gauge

I've already got egr delete on it sorry should of mentioned that
  20. Tdi boost gauge

Right guys I'm realy sorry I know this has been done before but I'm fitting a boost gauge to my tdi150 and need to know where to put the t piece as don't realy want to go puttin a hole in the boost pipe is this possible is so any pics would be a massive help sorry for being a lain in the arse...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise