Search results

1. Gee

Can anyone help?

Yeah I mean I was just going to take the resonator out of mine for now to make it louder, but if the car would pop and bang more with a custom exhaust I would defiantly get one made! But yeah was looking to get the whole kit! Also mines yellow and found this picture and it looks unreal!! Sent...
  2. Gee

Can anyone help?

Anyone? :confused:
  3. Gee

Can anyone help?

Also, I have been saving for a number of weeks for an uprated Intercooler. I want to remap but want to make sure I have everything done before so I can get the most from the remap. AIRTEC offer an Intercooler for £445, has anyone had one of these fitted? Noticeable power gains? Also what else...
  4. Gee

My LCR

Super clean car, looks great! Defo one to be proud of! Shame the rota's don't fit! I want some on my ibiza cupra Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Gee

Cleaning tail lights

Hi will, I have heard before about people taking the lights out and either cutting the glue that holds the lens on, or putting them in the oven to heat the glue and remove it that way. I have never tried either method so couldn't talk you through haha! Best of luck, keep us updated!
  6. Gee

Can anyone help?

Ladies and gentlemen, Need some help/ answers please! Currently I'm running all standard apart from decat and 70mm ram air filter and she pops when I rev on idle and exhaust is hot, and friends say it spits the odd flame when were driving. But I would like more pops and flames when driving...
  7. Gee

Brettblade's 2005 Ibiza FR TDi

HOLY S:censored:T THAT IS ONE SEXY LOOKING LEON YOU HAVE THERE! HATS OFF TO YOU!
  8. Gee

Speaker wiring help!!

Gents the Speakers are all wired up (un-amped as you can tell from the picture for now) + /- Solid Red - /- Red with brown strip! thanks for you help, they sound great i highly recommend them! Can't wait to put some power through them, connect my sub. should sound the dogs Bo**ox
  9. Gee

Why won't she SNAP CRACKLE AND POP!?

Gentlemen, and ladies... Bee has undergone serious work in the past few weeks but is now back up and running.. however, i got the garage to fit my De-cat and as the title suggests, she wont snap, crack or pop!:confused::( i have a 3" Down pipe to the de-cat.. i put £40 of 97 Octane from BP...
  10. Gee

Essential Cupra upgrades?

the garage said it was one of the gaskett's that was causing the rattle! Now had my de-cat fitted and she sounds lovely! got her back yesterday night.. and of course, last night something else went wrong.. Like a broken record now the way the car having problems are stuck on repeat, repeat...
  11. Gee

However, on Sunday i converted the rear windscreen wiper for that off a polo and wired up my new JL audio component speakers with tweeter! Sound is perfectly clear, sub-woofer is playing up but there is still plenty bass just from the woofers! (Great birthday present from my dad)
  12. Gee

Gents, how are we all? Little update on Bee for those who can even remember this thread!;) Got her back last tuesday, just before my birthday! she was running beautifully, slightly quicker, mechanically sound and i was content she was now fit and ready to commence with the upgrades and mods...
  13. Gee

Speaker wiring help!!

Hi guys, I have some new jl speakers I want to install but new speakers have positive and negative terminals unlike the factory fitted clips.. Which wires do I cut?? Pictures upside down lol
  14. Gee

Woh.. That's a lot of stuff!! i best get to work! haha in all seriousness though over what time period did it take you to supply and fit this stuff?!
  15. Gee

GOOD NEWS!! Picked up Bee about an hour ago, she's a lot more responsive, and most importantly she doesn't overheated! very happy! has been a very long week haha Ah the cup holders a common fault? went in my old ibiza got so use to not using it i think ive used it once in the cupra lol...
  16. Gee

Yeah right before Christmas too... just what i need lol (or not) but hey ho! Needs must, after all how could we go without our beloved Cupra's??!! haha Okay brilliant! so that filter, hoses, couple of jubilee's and i should be fluttering and chattering away?!
  17. Gee

i believe this is the one.. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RAMAIR-INDUCTION-FOAM-AIR-FILTER-UNIVERSAL-70mm-NECK-HAND-MADE-IN-THE-UK-/351160467084?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item51c2cb7e8c Hopefully i won't have to move the battery, not comfortable doing it myself. and the garage have...
  18. Gee

Took a gamble - http://www.boostjunkies.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=119 Hope this is the right one lol
  19. Gee

Hello Gents! Today hopefully is the day my Bee returns from the dead! (fingers crossed) They are running final diagnostics and tests to make sure she's ready but hopefully i'll have her back in time for my birthday (Tomorrow) I managed to persuade my sister to get me the Ramair filter we've...
  20. Gee

Had a read! Doesn't sound like a bad idea and in the mean time whilst I'm skint haha I think this is a good idea!! When the garage finally let my have my Bee back I will give it ago!! Love all the turbo woooosh noises!! Shame I can't a vrooooooom tshhh woootototo (that a bov and turbo flutter...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise