Search results

1. csd_19

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

That looks brilliant, are you having to run any sort of spacer to clear the caliper with the FR wheels? I run the 18" FR wheels as winters on my Cupra and have been wanting to go to a bigger brake setup but nothing I'd seen so far would fit.
  2. csd_19

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Squeal under acceleration sounds like a loose boost hose or connection in the boost pipework somewhere, possibly not enough to throw a code.
  3. csd_19

Platinum FR - wolf in sheeps clothing

Good on you going to give blood (y) Blue Cupra ST 300 today, I would've flashed if I'd clocked you sooner!
  4. csd_19

Platinum FR - wolf in sheeps clothing

Think I saw you today Bruce :wave: On the A92 just after/before Craigie High school, you were heading into Dundee, I was heading out of town in the Cupra... 😀
  5. csd_19

Ateca Variable Boot Floor DIY Installation Guide + 4Drive see further down

@GrahamA Glad to hear it, I take it you have a spare wheel and presume you can use the variable floor no problem? Planning on surprising my Dad with this wee upgrade to his Ateca 4 if so 👍
  6. csd_19

No sign of Kieren

I emailed Retrofits yesterday and their out-of-office reply was still on, said they'd be back on Wed. Guessing they've got a good few emails to get through! :D
  7. csd_19

Removing silica bag from coolant header tank

For the moment I'm just going to top up the new reservoir with 50/50 G13/water and do the change to G12evo early next year.
  8. csd_19

Making a comeback (hopefully soon!)

Okay so it's taken a fair old while to stick up a picture or two, life has been more busy than expected. Not done much with the car apart from a lot of commuting and the occasional country road blast, along with slapping some mudflaps on it. Also bought some FR wheels for winter, car looks a lot...
  9. csd_19

Removing silica bag from coolant header tank

Looks like it's Feb 2020 when the latest bottle revision was brought in (M). I thought I'd be lucky in my 18-plater (before doing some research) but no, it's the "mit silikat" version and to add insult to injury it's the double walled 'G' revision. Looks like I'll be ordering an 'M' version now...
  10. csd_19

Replacing Rear Pads with Electric Parking Brake (EPB)

Good guide, thanks for that. Only thing I'd suggest is not using copper grease but Ceratec brake grease instead, easily obtained from EuroCarParts etc (y)
  11. csd_19

OEM 19" wheels in a different colour

That looks stunning, I don't mind the original finish on the Cupra 19s but that's taken them to a new level. You can actually see the details of the wheel now. I was going to get 2 of my 19s redone as OEM (two little kerb marks added by the previous owner) but you've got me thinking now....
  12. csd_19

Ha yeah I wondered why you'd give such high praise of the car ;)
  13. csd_19

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

After being away for a few years I'm back with an 18-plate Cupra ST 300 4Drive, lovely bit of kit :D
  14. csd_19

Cheers :D What sort of power have you got with the stage 1 map? I saw your 0-60 time on the other thread and it's crazy.
  15. csd_19

Well it's happened... I'm now the proud owner of a Mystery Blue Cupra ST 300 4Drive! :D Only had it 5 days (including 3 of those being left in an airport carpark), I'll get some pictures up once I get the chance soon. But it feels great to be back in a SEAT again! :cloud9::dance:
  16. csd_19

Hi all, After previously having a mk1 LC which, after 10 years, had seriously gotten under my skin, I've been away from the brand for 7 years now. Marriage, house moves, job changes and divorce all make the time fly past. But, BUT, the itch has never really gone away, and although the mk2...
  17. csd_19

AMK/BAM injectors

Same part number listed for both AMK and BAM injectors, 06A906031BC
  18. csd_19

Metallic Eclipse Orange Option On A Cupra Anyone ?

+1 :yes: Looks like the Mandarin colour from the mk1 LC with extra gold through it, stunning indeed!
  19. csd_19

Metallic Eclipse Orange Option On A Cupra Anyone ?

That is epic, great to see a metallic orange being offered again, waaaay nicer than a flat colour :)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.