Search results

1. csd_19

Making a comeback (hopefully soon!)

Hi all, After previously having a mk1 LC which, after 10 years, had seriously gotten under my skin, I've been away from the brand for 7 years now. Marriage, house moves, job changes and divorce all make the time fly past. But, BUT, the itch has never really gone away, and although the mk2...
  2. csd_19

FAO those who have sent their Leon to the scrappy

When all you had left was the (presumably) stripped shell, any idea how heavy it was?? :think:
  3. csd_19

Steering wheel wipes

Can anyone remember the thread or the product whereby it removed the shiny layer from your steering wheel and left it a nice matt finish? I remember reading about it and (before anyone says anything :P) have tried searching without much luck, either get results for alloy wheel cleaners or...
  4. csd_19

Leon pre-facelift mudflaps

Hello peeps, I know we've seen a fair few requests from people looking for mk1 Leon mudflaps - I've found somewhere selling SEAT ones, not the cheapest but at least they have them listed for front and rear...
  5. csd_19

Urgent help needed! LC front brakes

Hi folks, bit of a panic going on here... Doing the brakes all round on the car today as the others are shot and the MOT is the end of the month. Rears - all done and dusted, no issues, sweet. :) Fronts - oh dear. Caliper pins have seized in the carrier, and the silly allen heads on...
  6. csd_19

Turbo / exhaust studs tensile strength

Does anyone know what tensile strength the OE turbo/manifold bolts are? 8.8? I assume that replacing these bolts with 8.8 high tensile studding will not cause any issues - I'm planning to run loctited studs with nuts and nordlocks on the topside of the mani. I'm sure Bill mentioned this on...
  7. csd_19

Quaife diff on 2005-09 Cupra

Just a random query - did anyone get a Quaife diff directly from the SEAT dealer?? I was having a browse of the discontinued accessories on the Seat site and it mentioned this: Quaife diff from dealer?? Just wondered if we had any takers on here?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise