Search results

1. SEAT recall CD changer stock

Can't check any numbers on our laases (just traded it in against an ST today) But the car was registered March 04 if that helps. I must admit the reason the LCR went was purely down to the SEAT dealers being pants and customer services/warrenty being just as bad!!!:censored:[:@]
  2. SEAT recall CD changer stock

Hear is one for all you with the factory CD changer that doesn't play all your disks. Mine was after a lot of arguing going to be replaced. On my way to the dealer I gave them a call and they advised me SEAT had recalled all stock of CD changers and are replacing with newer model...
  3. LCR standard CD changer question

Seat have accepted their mistake and seem to be a little more interested in sorting out my warenty issues (that have fallen out of warrenty due to t0ss dealer. Fingers crossed might get them all sorted soon i.e. before the end o the year, if we still have the car
  4. LCR standard CD changer question

Thanks for that but am now fallingout with my 3rd seat dealer, they are all pants!!!!!IMHO
  5. LCR standard CD changer question

Anyone got a broachure for the pre 05 LCR thus showing the CD changer as standard hey can scan for me
  6. LCR standard CD changer question

Sorry also can people who have had CD's and callipers (due to laquer pealing) replaced by warrenty post up along with age of car at the time.
  7. LCR standard CD changer question

Just a quicky, Can someone please confirm: i. the CD changer was standard on the 210 & early 225 LCR's ii when the CD changer was deleted from standard spec (2005 model?) Doe sanyone have any documentation that would substanciate the CD changer was standard and not an option on our...
  8. warranty on wheels

I had fun with our lass's. Complained due to poor finish, could see primer through paint in the corners etc. Claim rejected as garage said I was complaining due to them fading??? I theefore would not accept this. SEAT said take it to VW approved paint shop and get them to confirm...
  9. A £4000 mod for my LCR!

I couldn't beleive it when DVLA released the e Prefix plates a couple f years back. Cheapest was £599 obviou names were held back, plates with E1 *** were £999 and some abbreviated not so cool names eg SEB were also £999. So looked for E11 SE* for the Elise which also perfectly spells the...
  10. Strip Bembos down to bare metal..

They do look good but he could have taken the pads out first LOL Might be tempted to do our lases if SEAT won't replace the one that has flaked a little
  11. Strip Bembos down to bare metal..

Why not paint them satin black/grey more race less show IMHO
  12. Torque wrench settings for wheel bolt

I knew it wasn't psi but couldn't think of abreviation of lb/ft but thought on LCR it was over 110 lb/ft, probably did not check the units but did them to 85 anyway wench is set at that for the Lotus
  13. Flames

The unburnt fuel will kill the cat
  14. Interest in Carbon Splitter for Cupra R?

We like in sheffiled where someof the worst roads in the UK are, cot holes one minue, speed bumps the next, we justjust don't go down roads where there are speed bumps. Don't get me wrong we have had a few minor scrapes but never (touch wood) anything that hows on the face. Remeber, if it...
  15. Torque wrench settings for wheel bolt

The Cuora R's are over 100psi????? That is quite a bit any idea why?
  16. Interest in Carbon Splitter for Cupra R?

Shouldn't be that much around £100 tops, evo's have them for this money. I may be interested if quality is there. Re those who are regularly going through spliters every 2 minutes, consider your car and watch what you are doing, our lass, yes the wife, is still on her first on her 04 LCR...
  17. Servicing costs shock at Sidlow

Main dealer had 4 franchises including rover and lotus (same engine etc) Lotus service ran a premium despite same people doing the work. You could say it is because there isan increased risk of damage/if something goes wrong but when I took mine along for some warrenty work and pointed out...
  18. Side skirt prices?

£75 each seems cheap to me I rember getting some fof our lass's 306 years ago at £160 each + fitting for genuine gti6 ones (you could get cheaper Peugeot ones but in for a penny.... Re the increase from what you were previously advised, this could all be down to SEAT increasing their prices...
  19. LCR disks, anyone tried these off Fleabay?

From Mulsan around to Porche Curves, pity they won't let you do the race route down the staights instead fo forcing you around the roundabouts. Did you get the OMP's from the same place in chesterfield an how much? I must admit I was almost tempted by the kwick Fit deal, new pads for life...
  20. Brake lines

Don't you just need to measure the length, they should know what the fittings are, or pop down to their head office R&D dept and get them to make and fit them for you in the day
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise