Search results

1. New Ateca

Irish Seat website has their configurator up if anyone fancies playing around with it in English: http://configurator.seat.ie/seat-cc/desktop-desktop-009_DEFAULT-en-normal.view?msk=2#carline
  2. Brake issue

Hey guys, Just wanted to give an update here in case anyone else runs into the same issue. Took it to a Seat garage and they eventually found out that it was an issue with a vacuum supply pipe. When they investigated, they said it's a "known issue", but not considered serious. They replaced...
  3. Brake issue

Thanks for the input guys. I get what you're saying Bubbs...either way I guess I really need to have it looked at.
  4. Brake issue

Hi Stevo, Yup, I mean I wasn't able to depress it at all...no movement whatsoever. Bit scary.
  5. Brake issue

Hey guys, Twice over the last few months I've been leaving the house, driving to the end of the road and going to stop at the junction only to find that I can't stop. The brake pedal just wouldn't move. Luckily, both times, there was no traffic coming on the road I was pulling onto, so it...
  6. Images of SEAT's new 2016 SUV surface on-line

Hmm...wee bit disappointing? It's a long way off the 20v20 concept. Looks a lot more like a Tiguan with some Leon styling.
  7. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Hey guys, Just saw this sat nav update card on ebay. Do you think it's genuine? £50 cheaper than getting it from Seat... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-SEAT-LEON-SAT-NAV-NAVIGATION-AT-SD-CARD-UK-EUROPE-V6-2015-5F0919866K-/251957756634?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3aa9da42da
  8. Heko Wind Deflectors!

I was loving my Heko wind deflectors...look great...until I lost one last week! They've been on for over a month, so would have been well "bedded in" at that stage. Got out of the car the other day and noticed the one on the rear window on the driver's side is gone. No idea when it was lost. The...
  9. Adaptive Cruise Control - User Feedback

Personally, I love it. I have the DSG, and it works pretty beautifully with it...not sure exactly whether it would be just as useful with a manual trans. I use it a lot on all types of roads: motorways, city start/stop driving, and even country roads. It becomes very intuitive very quickly when...
  10. Wind Deflectors

5 door.
  11. Wind Deflectors

Wow...really great info, thanks you! Bought some Heko deflectors for my not-yet-delivered car, but think I might scrap 'em and get the Climair's instead.
  12. Expected Delivery?

Car ordered 31/01/14. Car arrived end of March. Wrong car (factory misbuild - manual instead of DSG). Reordered under priority. Latest from dealer is that I'll be likely to get it in the next two to three weeks. Dealer has been great, communicative and helpful at every stage. I am now at the...
  13. Wrong order

Thanks man. I'll let ya's know when I hear my build date. *crosses fingers*
  14. Wrong order

The car's been reordered under priority...but they don't have a build date yet. Still waiting to hear what "priority" translates to. And they're giving me a car to drive until mine arrives.
  15. Front assist query

[B)] I second everything Ant just said.
  16. Wrong order

Thanks for the sympathy and advice guys. I'll keep you updated on what I hear back.
  17. Wrong order

The 5k discount sounds nice, but I really don't want a manual...and I've ordered the ACC with Front Assist and was so looking forward to using that with the DSG trans...
  18. Wrong order

My 1.6 TDI DSG, highly specced SE arrived into the dealers today, nine weeks after ordering it. ....except that it wasn't a DSG. The factory misbuilt my car with a manual transmission. Gutted. The dealer realised while it was still on the lorry and got onto SEAT right away. It was...
  19. ACC Controls

Thanks Scott.
  20. ACC Controls

Howdy all, Should hopefully be hearing from my dealer any day now about taking delivery! Just curious...I've ordered the Adaptive Cruise Control with Front Assist option, and I'm curious as to anyone knows whether this is control via a stalk, like with the normal Cruise Control, or whether...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise