Search results

1. Suspension arms 6J Remove and re-fit front suspension

I had some issues finding help on this when I was doing it so I took the time to photograph what I did to write this guide and hopefully help others who attempt it. Disclaimer: I am not a professional mechanic, just a enthusiast who likes to have a go myself. Follow this advice at your own...
  2. Fan Washer Jets - "How To" Guide

I've just checked and realised its a Leon, this thread is for Ibiza so I don't think anyone here will be able to say for sure.
  3. Fan Washer Jets - "How To" Guide

Can you tell me what a 5F is, do you mean a 6J?
  4. 312mm brake upgrade - a warning

Hi mate, i bought a Leon mk1 312mm front setup.. so if I understand everything i've read on this thread so far I will need to use the calipers from the leon and buy discs and pads for the Mk1 Leon or Mk4 Golf /w 312mm? Thanks
  5. My Ibiza FR TDI with friends

My stage 1 revo FR TDI with my two friends Ford Racing Puma and Focus ST
  6. My Modded Boc

/edit sorry wrong thread
  7. How stiff should be the Ibiza 6J steering?

Hard to say but looks similar to my FR TDI, my steering is relatively weighty.. though it does go lighter when I put my 185/55 section winter tyres on it.
  8. Seat Ibiza 6j suspension sitting higher at rear

I don't know the answer to your question although I've heard people with AP coilovers removing the helper spring (or the seat?) on the rear to get lower. I will say tho in general car dynamics rears should be set higher than fronts for best handling.
  9. Suspension fastening torque

I'm having problems finding fastening torque figures for my 2013 SC FR TDI Theres no Haynes manual and the front suspension is different in design to the mk4 Particular I'm looking for Strut to hub pinch bolt Anti roll bar drop links Outer tie rod end nut Suspension nut to fasten...
  10. Fan Washer Jets - "How To" Guide

I'll hold off putting them on eBay but I'm not gonna stop anyone here taking them before that :) Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  11. Fan Washer Jets - "How To" Guide

Just ordered the heated ones.. 48 for the pair from vw D: Would anyone like to buy my genuine vw non heated ones? I paid 22.56 for the pair I'll sell them for 15 posted. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  12. Fan Washer Jets - "How To" Guide

Nevermind I found my answer, it seems the heated part number is: 5M0955986C9B9
  13. Fan Washer Jets - "How To" Guide

Hi mate, there are two torx screws you can get to next to the spray that adjust the level.. it may help stop it spraying over the roof. I've ran into a problem I wasn't expecting, I took mine out (didn't even need a screw driver) and ran into this It would seem I have heated washers! it this...
  14. any ibiza/bocanegra owners have instagram?

deadlok although I've already added mostly everyone lol.. Nothing on mine yet but will start using soon Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  15. SEAT PORTABLE SYSTEM [GARMIN] Skins & Hacking

Oh OK, I don't think my issue is the same. Mine stutters and struggles to stream even with two phones both phones active. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  16. SEAT PORTABLE SYSTEM [GARMIN] Skins & Hacking

Is that related to two phones being paired? I have that problem with Bluetooth streaming dropping
  17. SEAT PORTABLE SYSTEM [GARMIN] Skins & Hacking

Actually yeah ive noticed this issue too Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  18. Thinking of changing to coilovers!!

Stock diesel FR dampers Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  19. Toca 1.4 Engine

Most likely driving style, if the revs are too low from using too high a gear then any car can bog down going uphill even my diesel FR. She will probably be used to the gearing on the Fiesta, I haven't driven a Toca but I know the zetec-se gearbox is quite short geared which helps uphill on low...
  20. Thinking of changing to coilovers!!

Big-Pete thats interesting to hear, I have the H&R springs on my FR TDI and theyre pretty crashy.. i've gotten used to it but if KW's both improve handling AND comfort (i'd imagine they have a progressive spring as well as main spring?) then I want them :D
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.