Search results

1. cold start

no, not that i have noticed.like i said it only happens the once from cold.
  2. cold start

hi guys,i have a lcr 225, well looked after,stage 1, ive noticed the past month or so in the mornings or when the car has been sitting idle for a day on start up its lumpy only for a few seconds as if its "clearing" its throat,running on 2 or 3 cylinders when blipping the throttle it clears,no...
  3. Key fob advice please

i had the same issue last week ,would lock but not open,also having searched the site i also realised my door puddle light and lights on alarm was not working,micro switch was the replies common problem! i did the easiest thing first and changed the battery in the remote....hey presto...
  4. 2016 SEATCupra.net National Meetup AT TRAX 25th SEPT - 15th Anniversary

National day If the choice is to "piggy back" with another show for our national day , which makes sense as time is short probably the best option would be trax 25th sept silverstone. Plenty of trade stands, reasonably central, loads of cars to look at and track action.?
  5. 2016 SEATCupra.net National Meetup AT TRAX 25th SEPT - 15th Anniversary

national day hope this takes off.although August is a difficult month for many with holidays .all being well i will be there[B)]
  6. dash lights

no, haven't touched any bulbs and they all work
  7. dash lights

hi all, any advice would be appreciated,i noticed yesterday that my headlight symbol on dash was staying on also the open boot light was dimly lit,if i open the boot both go out, and stay out until i put ignition on,if i put lights on the boot light goes out? Ive read about bad contact on boot...
  8. national day?

it may sum it up in the amount of views and amount of replies! There is a costing involved, venues like Brooklands are free as its beneficial to them bringing "customers" through the door,as we are not a pay to join club we have not got the funds to get the ball rolling regarding trophies...
  9. national day?

Having been member of "other" owners clubs and in fact club chairman of my past club for some 15 years, i cant understand why we do not have our own seat national day? There are loads of people on this site who are very knowledgeable and have some fantastic cars who must be interested in showing...
  10. cambelt noise

hi guys, just wondering if its normal to hear the cambelt going round? ive had it changed by AMD a while back on my cupra r the noise was there when it went in and still there now, just rotation noise, no screeching or anything else,any suggestions would be appreciated.
  11. Drivers seat refoamed

if you do a search for seat cover removal there is a great tutorial of how to remove the cover,not too difficult its in FAQ section
  12. Bens Red Leon Cupra R 225

no ,didnt watch cambelt being done not a 5 minute job,spent most of the day dragging myself around lakeside to kill time ,only so long i could walk around ikea:lol: had downpipe and sports cat fitted seems more responsive and a little louder, couldnt rely on my mot garage to pass it without cat...
  13. Bens Red Leon Cupra R 225

car looks good ben, had my cambelt done at AMD ,did the tip myself ,having a cobra downpipe and sports cat fitted at hayes engineering [erith] monday to match my cobra exhaust.
  14. My LCR

got my wheels refurbed at rimtec on my lcr have used them many times always do a good job.
  15. bromley pageant june 7th

hi , not wishing to jump on anyones toes is there going to be a stand this year? I know you have to get in early to book a large space [15] as ive been organising my previous clubs attendance for the past few years. thankyou steve
  16. LCR Rear brakes squealing when reversing

and i thought it was just me who had this problem:lol: seems another common issue
  17. soft hose

thanks for the reply,shall replace it with a silicone one. I had an eml come on code 1297,pressure drop between turbo and throttle said check DV. thought the hose couldve been the problem. have since cleared the code and as yet hasnt returned.
  18. soft hose

hi,im in the process of changing my tip to a forge one on my cupra r and noticed that the hose from the "hockey puck" to the tip is soft and pliable is this how it should be? thanks in advance
  19. Base seat cover removal. How to!

having recently swapped my drivers base seat over with a passenger seat base i can confirm that its possible , infact as the guide shows its an easy job[B)]
  20. What spacers with 8.5j wheels.

sounds good to me mate,wondered how you got on at AMD,as hadnt seen any posts for a while[B)]
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.