Search results

1. Wet footwell

Well, I think I have some good news, after reading your replays I jumped in the car and took it down to a local mechanic and told him the problem, and he said it's a blocked pipe and he can unblock it for 35 euros it will take him 45 minutes approx, I told him what the SEAT garage said, and he...
  2. Wet footwell

Hi they quoted 800 euros, yes it's always been serviced with SEAT, what's miffed me is that they didn't even look at the car, could it be a blocked pipe accessible from the bonnet? I don't know anything about cars really, was just hoping it wasn't going to be such a big expensive job.
  3. Wet footwell

4 months out of warrenty
  4. Wet footwell

Not sure if I am posting this in the correct place ! I have a problem with my car, it's a seat Leon fr, 2013. The carpet in the passenger footwell is wet, both the front and the back, I took it to the seat garage, they didn't even look at it but simply said that the cars carpets would need...
  5. Leon Mk3 (5F) User Manual & Media System Manuals - UK & Multi Language (Links dead)

Thank you so much, i have been searching for this for hours, and you sent it to me within minutes, much appreciated.
  6. new to leon

Hi Guys, i am new to the leon, i have just collected the car its a seat leon fr 2 litre, no i dea what MK it is. I live in spain and have been given an owners manual in english, but they cannot supply me with a manual regarding the radio/media, i am trying to programme some radio stations in...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise