1. leontsibob

Rns 315 dab

Now £80 need it gone Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. leontsibob

Rns 315 dab

Bump £100 now
  3. leontsibob

Stereo upgrade

Hi, I upgraded my head unit to the rns 315 dab, made a big difference in the sound quality that came out the speakers, so much better than the standard one, then I found the speakers in the car were actually pretty good
  4. leontsibob

Rns 315 dab

Hi I have taken my rns 315 out and is available for sale, I brought it off kimimaru on here a few years ago, it’s a brilliant piece of kit and sounds much better than the normal CD player, DAB is awesome. some of the back connections have the covers broken, I brought it like that, not a problem...
  5. leontsibob

Does anyone know scrap value at the min?

Thanks for the reply Iv managed to get the drivers door working by drilling into the locking housing and spraying wd40 in it, the passenger rear door unfortunately no such luck, still won’t open either way [emoji2959] might take the sat nav out this week n put it up for sale, it’s such a shame I...
  6. leontsibob

Does anyone know scrap value at the min?

Hi was wondering what do u think it’s worth, because I can’t get one of the back doors to open from inside or out, so it’s stuck, drivers door won’t u lock, just seem to be one thing after another, it won’t pass the mot just trying to work out what’s best. Thanks for any help Sent from my...
  7. leontsibob

Rear door won’t open from inside or outside

Hi everyone my rear passenger door is stuck shut and will not open, does anyone know a trick of opening it, i will try and take the door card off some how with the door shut. Bet that will fun! Any help much appreciated thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. leontsibob

Looking at buying a Leon 17plate 1.8 tsi st

Hi everyone, I’m currently looking at buying the above mentioned Leon 1.8 tsi st, just wanted to know peoples options on them and anything to look for. I currently have a mk2 1.4 tsi Leon and I can’t fault them, if they are anything like my mk2 or my previous mk1 cupra I will have no problem...
  9. leontsibob

Cost of clutch realise bearing replacement

Thanks for the reply’s, will see what happens when our other car goes into the garage tomorrow and hopefully I can get the Leon sorted too Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. leontsibob

Cost of clutch realise bearing replacement

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone had theirs replaced and a rough cost of it, the noise is starting to do my head inn, it drives fine just the noise is starting to get me Thanks for advice Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. leontsibob

What to do?

Hi thanks for the reply, i did think it was that, I know it’s going to cost just don’t know if it’s worth fixing it, with the car not being worth much. I can’t afford 2 big repair bills at the moment so i wonder how long it will last before it goes completely Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. leontsibob

What to do?

Hi everyone, I’m currently in a predicament, my 2008 Leon 1.4 tsi has started making a whining like noise in first and second which is quite loud, u can hear it a bit on idle and when I press the clutch in it goes quite. Now I’m meant to be getting a new car at some point this year, the Leon...
  13. leontsibob

Oil pressure light coming on but it doesn’t stay on

Yeah it’s coming up for a service, it’s. 1.4 tsi 122bhp if that’s any help Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. leontsibob

Hi yeah it has the correct oil, 5w 30 in it, thats a good call about the temp, thanks for the advice Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. leontsibob

Hi everyone, the last 2 mornings when I go to work I get a minute into my drive and the oil pressure light flashes and beeps but goes off after about a minute, it doesn’t stay on, I have checked the oil and their is plenty in it. I have also checked for codes but seem to be none. I am bit lost...
  16. leontsibob

1.4 tsi replacement timing chain cost

Hi everyone my 2008 Leon I think is in need of a new timing chain, i know they have had problems with them stretching, does anyone now of a rough price for this as if it’s to much I don’t know if it will be worth me paying for it or not. Any advice is much appreciated Thanks Sent from my...
  17. leontsibob

Rough idling

Have you scanned for codes? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. leontsibob

Confusion about radios

Yeah the rns315 supports streaming, I play Spotify though it all the time [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. leontsibob

Changing instrument cluster to large mfd

Hi Iv been thinking of changing the clocks to the large mfd so I can get sat nav directions on it. I was wondering if it would need coding to work correctly or will it work off the bar, I know the correct mileage would need coding in. Is there any other benefits to having the large mfd? Many...
  20. leontsibob

1P Facelift Double Din Fascia Colour?

Just wondering what make that head unit is and where u got it from, looks good might have a look Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.