Search results

1. leontsibob

Rns 315 dab

Hi I have taken my rns 315 out and is available for sale, I brought it off kimimaru on here a few years ago, it’s a brilliant piece of kit and sounds much better than the normal CD player, DAB is awesome. some of the back connections have the covers broken, I brought it like that, not a problem...
  2. leontsibob

Does anyone know scrap value at the min?

Hi was wondering what do u think it’s worth, because I can’t get one of the back doors to open from inside or out, so it’s stuck, drivers door won’t u lock, just seem to be one thing after another, it won’t pass the mot just trying to work out what’s best. Thanks for any help Sent from my...
  3. leontsibob

Rear door won’t open from inside or outside

Hi everyone my rear passenger door is stuck shut and will not open, does anyone know a trick of opening it, i will try and take the door card off some how with the door shut. Bet that will fun! Any help much appreciated thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. leontsibob

Looking at buying a Leon 17plate 1.8 tsi st

Hi everyone, I’m currently looking at buying the above mentioned Leon 1.8 tsi st, just wanted to know peoples options on them and anything to look for. I currently have a mk2 1.4 tsi Leon and I can’t fault them, if they are anything like my mk2 or my previous mk1 cupra I will have no problem...
  5. leontsibob

Cost of clutch realise bearing replacement

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone had theirs replaced and a rough cost of it, the noise is starting to do my head inn, it drives fine just the noise is starting to get me Thanks for advice Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. leontsibob

What to do?

Hi everyone, I’m currently in a predicament, my 2008 Leon 1.4 tsi has started making a whining like noise in first and second which is quite loud, u can hear it a bit on idle and when I press the clutch in it goes quite. Now I’m meant to be getting a new car at some point this year, the Leon...
  7. leontsibob

Oil pressure light coming on but it doesn’t stay on

Hi everyone, the last 2 mornings when I go to work I get a minute into my drive and the oil pressure light flashes and beeps but goes off after about a minute, it doesn’t stay on, I have checked the oil and their is plenty in it. I have also checked for codes but seem to be none. I am bit lost...
  8. leontsibob

1.4 tsi replacement timing chain cost

Hi everyone my 2008 Leon I think is in need of a new timing chain, i know they have had problems with them stretching, does anyone now of a rough price for this as if it’s to much I don’t know if it will be worth me paying for it or not. Any advice is much appreciated Thanks Sent from my...
  9. leontsibob

Changing instrument cluster to large mfd

Hi Iv been thinking of changing the clocks to the large mfd so I can get sat nav directions on it. I was wondering if it would need coding to work correctly or will it work off the bar, I know the correct mileage would need coding in. Is there any other benefits to having the large mfd? Many...
  10. leontsibob

Going to look at a Leon st

Hi going to look at a 66 plate Leon 1.8tsi st fr in black, it’s got 52000 miles on it, was just wondering if there is anything I should be looking for Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. leontsibob

What window wipers is everyone using?

Morning all Just wondering what wipers your all using because I brought some expensive Bosch ones for my Leon and some really cheap eBay specials for my run around and the Bosch ones seem crap in comparison, they smear the windscreen, make banging noises, starting to really annoy me [emoji34]...
  12. leontsibob

1.8 tsi st review

Good morning, currently I have a mk2 Leon but I’m looking at changing her this year and with was looking at the Leon mk3 1.8 tsi st, just wanted some genuine reviews on it and any problems to look for Many thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. leontsibob

Need a new remote key fob

Good evening, this morning my remote key unlock stopped working but lock still works, could be the battery but I would think it would all stop working? Just wondering if anyone has brought one and where from. Also can the mk3 key fob be used Thanks in advance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. leontsibob

Ibera tyre pressure

Good morning, need some help. My car didn’t come with 17 inch standard alloys but instead came with 18 ibera wheels, I cant find the tyre pressures for them, lost the paper was on, think it was 32 front n 30 rear, if anyone knows thanks in advance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. leontsibob

Sun shades

Good evening everybody I’m after some decent sun shades for the back windows, just wondering if any one has some and reviews, so many to choose from just don’t know what to get Thanks everyone Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. leontsibob

Rns 315 USB port

Hi everyone, I saw online a USB port for the rns 315, now I assume I would need the harness but aswell or just the cable from the back of the rns 315, I’m not to sure, if anyone has done this I could do with a nudge in the right direction, thanks in advance everyone [emoji106] Sent from my...
  17. leontsibob

Front seat bolster repair

Good evening everyone Does anyone know of any good upholsterers around Milton Keynes area. My bolster is wearing away and was wanting to get the drivers seat repaired Maybe someone has another answer to the problem that I can do myself? Thanks in advance [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using...
  18. leontsibob

1.4tsi oil change

Good evening all, I’m thinking about doing a oil change on my car, never done one before but want to do it myself, just wondering if anyone had any tips or advice and any useful tools I should get. Thanks for any advice given Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. leontsibob

Mk2 steering wheel differences

Good afternoon everyone, ‘‘this has probably been asked before but will the face lift mk2 steering wheel fit the pre facelift Leon, are the connectors the same Sorry if this has been asked Thanks for any help [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. leontsibob

Is this a good deal? What do u think

Evening everyone, this has probably been said before but I found this https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F283352862872 And I was wondering what you all thought of it and if it genuine and any good Thanks for any feedback Sent from my iPhone...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.