1. Robaidh

Oil pressure & oil temp gauges help needed

Would this one do? http://m.ebay.com/itm/400674142533?_mwBanner=1
  2. Robaidh

Okay thank you for your help
  3. Robaidh

So I'm 100% need a sandwich plate? I've never bought one before do you have a link to one please
  4. Robaidh

Thanks. I've been told theirs a Allen bolt near the oil filter is their also one ontop of the oil cooler so that would be 2 in total? Thanks
  5. Robaidh

Hey guys not posted on here for a while. Im needing a little guidance I have bought and recived boost,oil temp and oil pressure gauges. Boost is simple enough. From what I've been told theirs a wee Allen key blanking plate that you can remove and screw in the oil pressure sender thingy or...
  6. Robaidh

Milltek Exhausts

give boost junky motorsport a mail. :D
  7. Robaidh

For sale section?

Hey. Why can't I comment on any threads in the for sale section? Thanks
  8. Robaidh

Bonnet vents

9. Robaidh

Power steering issue.

great thanks man. yeah pretty sure the pump is what is whining so hopefully it works :D
  10. Robaidh

Power steering issue.

Hey guys so ever since i got my lcr back on the road every now and then i hear a high pitched "humming" noise mainly when going slow/reversing/parking its defo not the belt as it sounds nothing like a squealing noise. when the noise first started i checked the fluid level and it was low...
  11. Robaidh

Custom 3" turbo back, Mandrel bends made my BoostJunky Motorsport.

Miltek are 1200ish yeah? I was 800
  12. Robaidh

3" turbo back or 2.5"

Mine pops and bangs like mad but no flames, flames is un burnt fuel, and a waste of power in my opinion. Maybe speak to a tuner they may write or tweet a map that over fuels a little for you.
  13. Robaidh

should I upgrade my fuel pump

Ahh right ok cool u might have a answer for me then lol. What fuel pump should I upgrade to on my 03 LCR?
  14. Robaidh

should I upgrade my fuel pump

u got a lc or lcr buddy?
  15. Robaidh

big problem with my cupra r

u said the ccv breather hose had collapsed was this replaced before you drove it buddy?
  16. Robaidh

Which power steering fluid in Cupra MK1?

just tagging along to see what the answer is lol
  17. Robaidh

Seat Leon Facebook Page?

ahh i diddnt know but i have now joined lol
  18. Robaidh

Seat Leon Facebook Page?

will have a wee look now :D
  19. Robaidh

3" turbo back or 2.5"

Yes and restric power if your chasing it. Why go to the effort of fitting a 3 inch downpipe and then having a 2.5 inch cat back be a waste of time in my opinion. Keep the system the same diameter from turbo back either 2.5 or 3 :)
  20. Robaidh

3" turbo back or 2.5"

I'm not a tuner but I was always told by several tuners that less back pressure on a turbo car is better (to a certain extent) 3 inch will be absolutely fine, I've got one on mine and runs like a dream and I wouldn't mind betting my bottom dollar that I wouldn't loose bhp when on the dyno over...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.