Search results

1. EPC light 1.4 TSI turbo actuator

Sorry for reviving an old thread. Just wondering what the costs were for having the actuator replaced? I have a Fabia VRS that I believe is needing a replacement actuator.
  2. AmD Rolling Road Day, March 22nd 2015

Bit of a risk for those making a trek to get there. Lucky for me I'm only 30 mins down the road ;-)
  3. AmD Rolling Road Day, March 22nd 2015

Only just seen this. Any space left at all? Would be interested in having a rum in my 140 tdi to see what it's running at.
  4. clock and trip mileage not saving.

Great. Thanks, will have a look thru the thread and see how confident I will feel at having a bash. ;-)
  5. clock and trip mileage not saving.

Morning all, I've been on here a while with my leon tdi but have recently purchased an altea for my wife. She is loving the car and all is well except for the fact that every time the ignition is turned on the clock and trip mileage return to zero. It's only a little problem I know but...
  6. altea fuses

Sorry to hijack and bring this thread back to life. I have just purchased an 06 Altea 1.6 petrol for my wife. Only issue I have is that the clock and the trip reset every time the car is started. It's quite frustrating and I'm hoping it might just be a fuse or something simple. Any ideas? Thanks.
  7. Rcd310 safe pin help, my headunit has no power

Finally got round to fitting the replacement cable today. All works as it should. Charges and plays music fully. Any update with your situation.
  8. Rcd310 safe pin help, my headunit has no power

I think the sound seems ok. My stereo was the very basic one and my reason for change was to get aux. Wanted to keep it as oem as possible. Touch wood I will be there in a couple of days.
  9. Rcd310 safe pin help, my headunit has no power

Managed to get mine working. Although when the ipod was fully plugged in I only had charging. When it was only partially plugged in I had only audio. Suppliers are sending a replacement cable and hopefully I will have both fully working. Fingers crossed.
  10. Rcd310 safe pin help, my headunit has no power

I'm hoping to have a play with the ipod cable I purchased from eBay a bit later. Fingers crossed it'll work.
  11. Rcd310 safe pin help, my headunit has no power

Aux should be able to be switched on in the menu.
  12. Rcd310 safe pin help, my headunit has no power

http://www.mat-d.com/site/diy-install-activate-aux-in-for-volkswagen-rcd-210-rcd-310-car-radio-polo-golf-installer-prise-auxiliaire-autoradio-polo-rcd-210-aux-in-buchse/ might be worth a look.
  13. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Most things I have done in my car has been guess work. Anyway. Ha ha.
  14. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Do you think you will be able to do it easy enough? Being new to it I mean.
  15. What did you and your MK2 do today?

No one said you would have to buy beer with said tokens. I need to fit and programme a newer can bus gateway to my car at some point.
  16. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Gonna start offering your services for beer tokens?
  17. Rcd310 safe pin help, my headunit has no power

You started in this yet? How's it going. I think my cables have arrived today so hope to. Get them fitted tonight. Should receive my fascia tomorrow too!!
  18. Rcd310 safe pin help, my headunit has no power

You could try and buy a specific aux cable for rcd stereos from eBay. Worth a try?
  19. Rcd310 safe pin help, my headunit has no power

My car is a very basic 06 model that didn't even have aux to begin with. I have had a play with the headunit and found an option for aux in it. So I have assumed it should work of with an adapter I have ordered from eBay. Can update you once fitted.
  20. Rcd310 safe pin help, my headunit has no power

I put mine in last night just to check I could get it to work. Managed to get it working, more luck than judgement. Just need to get the fascia, aerial adapter and aux cable and I'm sorted. Unless it suffers from battery drain. Although I have a new can gateway ready just need to find someone...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.