Search results

1. AndyN

VCDS Error/fault on auto scan

It is, I’ll do that, thanks :)
  2. AndyN

VCDS Error/fault on auto scan

Hi everyone, i don’t suppose anyone can tell me what the error/fault below is please? It’s on module 17 - instruments. No other faults. I’ve had it for ages and keeps coming back when it’s been cleared. Just changed the battery today and remembered to copy it this time! No issues with the car...
  3. AndyN

Front Parking Sensor Buzzer Location

Cheers! I’ll take a look tomorrow
  4. AndyN

Front Parking Sensor Buzzer Location

Hi guys, Wonder if anyone can help me please? I'm trying to find the front parking sensor buzzer location so I can whip it out and replace it (VCDS says it's broken and that's why my front sensors aren't working)... I've read the manual that's linked on here, and that's no help.. It's giving...
  5. AndyN

MK4 FR First Edition Question (for current owners)

Yeah that’s the one I’m looking at (FR First Edition MHEV). The brochure and dealers can’t seem to agree when I email though. Hoping a current owner can say for sure. I can’t imagine they would change the spec between 20 & 70 and add them in so fingers crossed. :) No point in me paying extra...
  6. AndyN

MK4 FR First Edition Question (for current owners)

Owners/users of the FR First Edition help me out..! The current brochure says heated seats/steering wheel as standard on the FR First Edition.. none of the ones I’ve looked at have it? I’m confused.. Also.. does *any* model have a heated windscreen? One dealer said the Excellence Lux but I...
  7. AndyN

Can anyone identify this part?!

Ideal, thank you. They’re round the corner from me too. I’ll give them a call at some point soon. I’m waiting on a new silicone disk to turn up to see if it fixes the issue with my rain sensor. If not I’ll need a new one or them too so may as well wait till I’ve checked that.
  8. AndyN

Yes! Thank you this makes sense. It’s not a Tiguan though it’s a m 3 Leon SC (2013). So strange that I can’t find spares anywhere though.
  9. AndyN

Thanks, you got further than what I got. I found the german website but couldn't figure out much more than that. It was stuck to the back of the camera assembly (badly) and fell off when I removed the plastic housing. It looks like it was damaged when the windscreen was changed, as there was no...
  10. AndyN

It sits just above the rain sensor stuck to the back of the camera module (under the cladding above the rear view mirror). it’s damaged and I have no idea what it is. Searching by the numbers on it returns nothing on google or parts websites.. it has some kind of filament on the back, for want...
  11. AndyN

what have you done to your car today ?

It was over about 120 miles on the last trip.
  12. AndyN

No, I tend to drive fairly steady on the motorway anyway. I get about 50 going to work and 65 coming home and none of that's motorway. (More down hill on the way home).
  13. AndyN

Led headlights

Think you have to leave it in auto too.
  14. AndyN

Lol. On a steady run I get 70-80mpg!
  15. AndyN

Front LEDs and Bi-Xenon lights

I have full LED's on my Leon, they're a class above anything I've ever had before. If you drive at night even semi regularly, you should get them.
  16. AndyN

eBay cable and software?

Yeah you need a VCDS 12.12 cable. Look to make sure software is included. They're usually about £10-20 +/- P&P. Just read the sellers feedback and take a punt. That's all I did. :)and don't expect it sooner than a month. Don't waste your time with fast shipping because it's not fast at all. X
  17. AndyN

eBay cable and software?

I got mine from Ali express, I haven't got the link, sorry. And yes, I googled the software and eventually found and downloaded it.
  18. AndyN

Real World MPG - post your figures

I use individual with the steering set to normal and engine to sport. And yep, now I've got a live and average MPG readout it's started to become a competition to beat myself each tank!!
  19. AndyN

Real World MPG - post your figures

I find it easier and less frustrating to drive economically in sport mode. :)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.