Search results

1. AndyN

VCDS Error/fault on auto scan

Hi everyone, i don’t suppose anyone can tell me what the error/fault below is please? It’s on module 17 - instruments. No other faults. I’ve had it for ages and keeps coming back when it’s been cleared. Just changed the battery today and remembered to copy it this time! No issues with the car...
  2. AndyN

Front Parking Sensor Buzzer Location

Hi guys, Wonder if anyone can help me please? I'm trying to find the front parking sensor buzzer location so I can whip it out and replace it (VCDS says it's broken and that's why my front sensors aren't working)... I've read the manual that's linked on here, and that's no help.. It's giving...
  3. AndyN

MK4 FR First Edition Question (for current owners)

Owners/users of the FR First Edition help me out..! The current brochure says heated seats/steering wheel as standard on the FR First Edition.. none of the ones I’ve looked at have it? I’m confused.. Also.. does *any* model have a heated windscreen? One dealer said the Excellence Lux but I...
  4. AndyN

Can anyone identify this part?!

It sits just above the rain sensor stuck to the back of the camera module (under the cladding above the rear view mirror). it’s damaged and I have no idea what it is. Searching by the numbers on it returns nothing on google or parts websites.. it has some kind of filament on the back, for want...
  5. AndyN

LED Fog Lights/White Fog Lights

Hello all! Is there any way I can get my front fogs upgraded to LED or whiter at least bulbs on the new FR? The LED lights are great, but the front fogs look pants when they're on. Thanks!
  6. AndyN

Opti-Seal or Meg's Ultimate Quick Wax

Hi everyone, just after some opinions. I have a metallic white Leon, which of the above would be best for ease of application, longevity and end result? I've heard great things about both, I'm just after personal experiences, especially on white vehicles. Thanks! Andy
  7. AndyN

Shiny!!

Just felt the urge to post.. If anyone in Derbyshire/Notts/South Yorks wants a car detailing, I highly recommend Alex at Reflective Desire. He's done an amazing job on my new Leon, no fuss, lots of hard work and excellent results. That's the roof you're seeing in my bonnet. Like a...
  8. AndyN

Westgate SEAT Grimsby

Just a quick thanks to James at Westgate, I travelled a long way to get my new Leon from their dealership and got tip top service from the minute I walked in. I've bought plenty of cars and test driven plenty more and I can safely say James was in the top five sales staff for honesty and...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise