Search results

1. Brew86uk

LED Headlamp problem

Hi all woke up one morning and my light has gone like this been to seat and they said they will not cover this ? Need some help please Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Brew86uk

Oil pressure warning buzzer

Hi people I have a 2011 seat Ibiza 1.6tdi And I’ve been having oil pressure warning buzzing coming on for months now had oil switch done sump removed pick up swapped but to be fair it was fine new oil and filter. Oil light don’t come on till about 20mins. 3 beeps and a oil light if I am on the...
  3. Brew86uk

Seat Ibiza 2011 1.6tdi oil pressure

Hi everyone been having oil pressure light come on for abit now. I be driving for 20mins come off motorway then the light will come on 3 beeps then off again then 2mins later back on again had the oil pick up done new oil pressure switch done no leaks anywhere no funny noise anyone know what I...
  4. Brew86uk

connector terminal pins problem

Hi everyone I have had problems with my Bluetooth not working so I took the unit out yesterday found it under the glovebox. I found 2 wires broke I have took them out and I can’t get the radio on now. Does anyone know what I need to fix this problem or anyone on here that can do it ? Sent...
  5. Brew86uk

Seat Ibiza Bluetooth Module

Hi everyone could someone tell me where I can find the Bluetooth module please I have a idea it’s under the glove box but not 100% sure Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Brew86uk

Seat Ibiza radio problems

Hi all i am having problems getting alot of radio stations plus i can not pair my phone up on the bluetooth worked fine for 3years now gone dead. Could anyone help please ??? Seat Ibiza 2011 1.6Tdi
  7. Brew86uk

Bluetooth and radio frequency problems

Hi everyone I have had my Car 4years now seat Ibiza 2011 1.6tdi and over the last 6months the radio stations are hard to receive plus my phone won't connect to the Bluetooth hands free could anyone tell me where to start on fixing these problems thanks Brian Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Brew86uk

Bluetooth problem

Hi all I have had my Ibiza MK5 for 4years now and the handfree was perfect till the other day now it won't connect I have tried everything but it won't connect to my iPhone anyone else had the same problem ?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Brew86uk

Aerial Radio signal problem seat Ibiza 2011

Hi guys I can't get a Single channel in my area but in my Mrs car no problem the only time I can get a good radio Signal is on a hill lol it's really frustrating anyone else had this problem here and fixed it ?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Brew86uk

Ibiza signal radio problem

Hi guys and girls I been having problems getting radio channels in my area but when I drive my other car I have no problems is it a big Ibiza problem and can it be fixed ?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Brew86uk

Radio aerial signal

Hi guys finding it hard to get a radio channel in a certain area but when I am in my works van I get every channel no problem is there something wrong with my aerial not strong enough to pick the Signal up in certain areas ? Or is it something silly and easy to fix ? Sent from my iPhone using...
  12. Brew86uk

Dpf removals in West Midlands

Anyone know a good dpf removal company in the West Midlands area that they have used ??
  13. Brew86uk

Seat ibiza 16.tdi dpf removal and remap help ?

Hi there I am just wondering if anyone here with the 1.6tdi engine with the dpf have had it took off and remapped and is it worth having done. Because I don't do a great deal of miles 10/15 a day and I find the performance not great one day it feels good the next rubbish and I get the dpf light...
  14. Brew86uk

Scratches on doors and bonnet

Hi guys over time I have used car washes and tbf not been too bad but I have found two scratches on my bonnet and a few on my car door and the finish of the paint in the sun looks like there rings of very light scratches these. Scratches are like a foot long light but not very happy what would...
  15. Brew86uk

Scratch help

I have got loads of small light scratches on my car some long light ones 2 it's really frustrating should I use Tcut or is there something else on the market better ??
  16. Brew86uk

Tyres

I need some new tyres on my seat ibiza size 215/40r17 i have Bridgestone potenza on at the moment but the tyre place said u should have some toyo they are fitted on the new Audi are they Anygood £40 a tyre cheaper ??
  17. Brew86uk

Ibiza mk5 225/45/17r wheels pressures

My tyre pressures on my fuel cap say 30/28 for 3 people but someone told me today that's for 16"" ones is that right and what does the end line mean because that says 29 is that if u have spare in boot ??
  18. Brew86uk

Seat Ibiza remap and dpf removing ?

Has anyone here remapped there 1.6tdi and took the dpf off and passed a mot because I would love the extra power can anyone help me out please ??
  19. Brew86uk

Tyre pressures with spare in boot ?

I know this is a silly question but I have 17"" tyres on my ibiza and I have a spare in the back but don't understand the label on the fuel cap what would be the right pressures ??
  20. Brew86uk

Seat ibiza 1.6tdi sports rider cr mpg problem

Hello guys I filled my tank up £60 of fuel 45L tank and I get about 320miles I do 20mins to work and about the same back mixed up half motorway miles and the rest around town miles and I only get 35/40mpg at best is that right ??
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members