Search results

1. luna grey / monsoon grey

Hi thanks for that. Whats the paint code?
  2. luna grey / monsoon grey

Hi strange question i have a leon in monsoon grey which is LX7R and i have damaged the rear bumper. when looking on ebay for a replacement one i have come across bumpers that look the right colour but the paint code says ls7y which is luna grey but when you look for luna grey it looks more...
  3. preface rear bumper on face lift

Brilliant thanks guys
  4. preface rear bumper on face lift

Hi decided to hit small flood on the way home from work which has ripped my rear bumper off abit and cracked it. Just looking on ebay at replacement ones and was wondering if a pre face bumper would fit a facelift. thanks in advance Dan
  5. Fault lights

Yeah it's 1.4 and it's a 52 plate its done 87000 miles .No I haven't checked the battery how's best to do that sorry for being dense
  6. Fault lights

Hello guys hoping someone can help. My Abs light and engine management light stay on when I turn the car on been to the garage and had it hooked up to the diagnostic machine and it came up with an error code to say it was a faulty instrument cluster. Which the garage said was strange but didn't...
  7. wheels touching suspension

brilliant so 10 mm would be perfect. it's just it looks like the tire sits directly under it hence the hitting
  8. wheels touching suspension

15 each side I'd read about most people having only 10 was only thinking 15 cause the tire 10mm wider. would I get rubbing with 10 mm?
  9. wheels touching suspension

sorry meant strut the bit with the spring on it hits the tire if it go over a bump was thinking 15 mm spacers to bring it away from the spring as I had no problem wit the 195 Tires. is this right?
  10. wheels touching suspension

hi guys just had some alloys fitted 16 inch Audi a3 ones with 205 50 Tires on when driving normally they are fine but if I go over a sped bump a bit to quick it hits the suspension arm. would fitting spacers pull them far enough away from the arm. cheers Dan
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise