Search results

1. Tyres on new Cupras 300?

How is the difference please? Are PSS better in terms of wheel hop and spin? I still have P Zero's on 290 and frankly hate them but wasnt sure if PSS would be that much better. Thanks
  2. Cupra 300 exhaust sound

In my 5dr 290 I once drove with the dropped back seats ( couldnt be fussed to put them back up after hauling something ) and all the pops and cracks from the exhaust sounded quite a bit louder! it was mazing tbh, was tempted to leave it like that
  3. Driving Modes MPG

You need to have a DSG in order to make ECO work and you have to be at places for it to make a difference. ie: longer roads where you can coast etc.
  4. Driving Modes MPG

it does depend on how you control the throttle yourself... what DSG has though is the coasting with ECO. That depending on the situation can increase the milage quite a bit
  5. What mode you you drive in most and what's your 'Individual' profile settings

290 - Mostly in comfort around town with a flick to S-manual for the exhaust pops :) Cupra when I want to be a bit racey on some roads Individual is set to ECO just in case I want it but I rarely do :D
  6. OEM Bridgestone S001's bad handling and wheel spinning

What did you upgrade from, Pirellis?
  7. OEM Bridgestone S001's bad handling and wheel spinning

I wonder how the Goodyears compare to PSS as they are quite a bit cheaper down here
  8. Cupra owners ages

32 in comfort mode .... wow im in a minority atm
  9. Cupra 290 4K miles in...

Very nice to hear, Im just about to set off for a trip to Germany, almost across the whole country on A3 so hopefully some parts wont have speed limits to test this out a bit :)
  10. OEM Bridgestone S001's bad handling and wheel spinning

Any experience with Pirelli P Zero's please? I find they spin and lose traction easily on 290, even in second when I go a bit harder. And thats on a dry smooth road. Would PSS or PS4 be so much better?
  11. Can anybody translate Czech?

I can. not much info that would need translating in the vid. Reading their full article now. 316 PS and 391Nm sounds pretty good
  12. Cupra, putting power down

Im on Pirelli P Zero on my 290 and on wet the traction is pretty terrible.. wonder if PSS would make so much difference? I also deflated my tyres a little bit as they were almost 0.2 bars above the recommended !
  13. Damn Noisy Fuel Tank!

Just to comment, I never heard this in my 2 MK3's and Im super sensitive to sounds in the car
  14. I have a big problem with my Leon FR

Ive had 1.8 dsg for 2 years and just got a 290 3 weeks ago.. such a good car for the money! (Very cheap in our country - cost me 19500 gbp new with some options). My trip to the office is now 15mins longer every day just because I want to drivr it more :)
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine took about a week from factory to dealer, then another 1 or 2 days to get prepped. Btw the video of an ST 290 is a DSG and that particular DSG didnt make the fart noise when shifting on the next video of his car, strange. And I kinda like that sound on my 5Dr.
  16. Loud banging from engine compartment under hard acceleration

I only get this when the road isnt the smoothest and I accelerate hard. P-Zeroes here too.
  17. Seat Leon 1.8 TSI help

yeah its the whole kit including original box, guide, engine block bracket etc. I may find the screw I bought to screw it on the engine as there is a spare thingy for it. Drop me an email on shadak2 @ gmail.com please.
  18. Seat Leon 1.8 TSI help

Yes, this one: http://www.forgemotorsport.com/Blow_Off_Valve_and_Kit_for_Audi_and_VW_18_and_20_TSI--product--987.html I just checked the product code on my box. It already has the vacuum hoses attached if thats OK? It will save you the hassle it wasnt the simplest assembly :)
  19. Seat Leon 1.8 TSI help

I have the Forge BOV from my 1.8 I sold left on a shelf if you are interested?
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Nice! I know that feel, that week when the dealer told me it was on its way was unbearable :D
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.