Search results

1. FLK

Leon FR + SEAT Media System

A work colleague is looking at the above options on a Leon FR but due to being on motability he won't be able to change anything on the car such as the stereo. He wanted to know if the SEAT Media System (includes Bluetooth Communications Pack) off here...
  2. FLK

LCR Centre Grill

I've recently had a new bumper sprayed and fitted by an independent sprayshop, I'm very pleased with the job he's done except that the S badged grill has been bugging me ever since as it doesn't seem to sit properly as it used to in the old bumper. I've taken the top apart this morning...
  3. FLK

FLK's LCR

Had the car for 3 years now and I've gradually begun to modify, now I've started I keep thinking of more things to do. :whistle: Car history on Pistonheads profile Current Mods Forge 008P Diverter Valve Forge Turbo Intake Pipe Forge Alloy Boost Pipe THS FR3 Full Engine Mounting System...
  4. FLK

Warranty question

Did a search but couldn't find anything on this. During warranty periods do the dealers charge to read off error codes, or do I need to find some kind person with a VAG-COM? My diagnostic light came on this morning though with no noticable loss of performance after having the dash panel...
  5. FLK

Car problem

I was driving my folks home last night from the pub and the ESP/TCS lamp lit up orange which was odd as I was cruising at 70-80mph then the oil lamp lit up red a second later and I immediately had a complete loss of engine power (not electrical). There was no audio warning and the warning lamps...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.