Search results

1. Alan Kyp

R.I.P Toledo?

I’ve had my 1 litre Xclusive for 11 months now and am still extremely pleased with it. I live in west cornwall where it’s very hilly and the car never feels under powered and overall fuel consumption around 45mph. Defo a better engine than the 1.4 16v in my old 15plate Ibiza Sent from my iPad...
  2. Alan Kyp

Toledo idling at 1000rpm

I would check your battery voltage as my previous Vag diesal when the battery voltage was low, ie cold starts and using a lot of ancillaries caused the engine to idle high to try and charge the battery.. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. Alan Kyp

R.I.P Toledo?

Ditto that [emoji41] Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. Alan Kyp

R.I.P Toledo?

I looked the configurator Sunday and Toledo was not on it so my guess was that it’s been dropped. Shame if it is as I love mine. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Alan Kyp

Little upgrades on 18 plate Xcellance

Brake and clutch done in a couple of minutes. Throttle is a bitch. I removed the pedal unit from the car and fitted it. Much easier as you can see what your doing Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Alan Kyp

Ibiza Toca tyre question

Just Googled this and although not illegal it is definitely not recommended. Best option is get a Conti and maybe use the sport max as a spare/sell on, or 3 Dunlops. At the end of the day your tyres keep you glued to the road.
  7. Alan Kyp

Now got my pedal covers..genuine VAG.
  8. Alan Kyp

With the amount of numptys on the roads it’s a good investment. Once installed you forget it’s there Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. Alan Kyp

Just been looking on Briskoda and it would appear to be no. But I may go and check it out. I also have my key in my pocket but for the occasional longer trips than my commute I would like to take out out. It’s a shame the head unit doesn’t warn you to take your key with you as it does with your...
  10. Alan Kyp

A couple small refinements made, cost £6.95 from The Range(other outlets are available [emoji41]). I’ve lined the armrest with felt and made a mat for the storage area in front of the gear shift where my Key can sit and not slide around. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. Alan Kyp

I don’t mind the ride height as these days I like my comfort, and yes I agree the wheels are a bit of a challenge to clean. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. Alan Kyp

I’ve now done a few upgrades which includes mud flaps, wind deflectors, dash cam hard wired in and a clip on key cover. One small thing left is to line the inside of the armrest to eliminate noise from items moving around and rattling. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. Alan Kyp

Collection day

Hope it’s sorted ASAP Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. Alan Kyp

Collection day

Hi m8 thanks for the like of my car [emoji594]. Mine came with Keyless entry and Start and Stop/Start as well and both work flawlessly. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. Alan Kyp

Toledo IV Pics

Here’s a pic in the dry Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  16. Alan Kyp

Toledo IV Pics

Thanks m8 Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  17. Alan Kyp

Toledo IV Pics

Here’s mine as I picked it up on Thursday 1st Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Alan Kyp

Collection day

A day at home then [emoji41][emoji41] Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  19. Alan Kyp

Collection day

Picked my Xcellence this morning and only drove 6 miles but very impressed. Shame it’s so cold and snowy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Alan Kyp

Moving up

Not too long now [emoji41] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.